• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

I'm gonna post something that may disturb and shock some of you. And may arouse others
FMT

Pictured: Jim Harbaugh running a high school football camp wearing his trademark khakis and Michigan hat.

And nothing else

fmtbonefuel_zpssdxoabmd.png

Is it dangerous if an erections lasts longer than 72 hours

Catching up on AoS and Cap 2 makes me realize how lame Hydra is.

They have superior numbers, the element of surprise, and alien artifacts out the ass and still get beat down by the remnants of Shield.

/nerdpost

Well it's not a world cup final so you'll probably plow through us like Big Ben and some drunk fat chick.

With Robben I would have said yes. But now we have Quincy Promes starting in his place, and old man Sneijder is also warming the bench tonight.

I believe that we might lose.

Draxal

With Robben I would have said yes. But now we have Quincy Promes starting in his place, and old man Sneijder is also warming the bench tonight.

I believe that we might lose.

Only way you lose if Blatter snipes your entire starting side and calls 10 red cards on your team.

BigAT

Why so long?

You are married.

Seduce your wife, turn off the lights, flip her around and imagine it is Harbaugh.

If erection persists more than 4 hours after debauchery then call your physician.

But Harbaugh is so pale he glows in the dark, can't simulate that with the wife.

Also, you really think FMT is the top in this scenario? Come on.

bionic77

But Harbaugh is so pale he glows in the dark, can't simulate that with the wife.

Also, you really think FMT is the top in this scenario? Come on.
We don't know anything about FMTs wife.

He never talks about her. He just talks about the latest hot slut in tv and movies and his desire for them to defecate on him.

You are right about him being on top. No realistic fantasy involving Harbaugh would have the participant with any level of control. In FMTs mind he probably carries his golf bag, shines his shoes, and then gets him off in between meetings under his desk. He basically want to be Alex Smith when he played for the Niners...

It's dangerous to have an Alex Smith and Harbs avatar for years after they've been together

In my fantasy they will always be together!

We don't know anything about FMTs wife.

He never talks about her. He just talks about the latest hot slut in tv and movies and his desire for them to defecate on him.

You are right about him being on top. No realistic fantasy involving Harbaugh would have the participant with any level of control. In FMTs mind he probably carries his golf bag, shines his shoes, and then gets him off in between meetings under his desk. He basically want to be Alex Smith when he played for the Niners...

All true!

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
the new nba gaf is probably the worst community in gaf history

worse than gatagaf

The regular season threads were pretty dead actually. Playoff time for any sport often brings out the trolls, especially when the threads end up in the OT. NBA is just that much more apparent with the old core group gone.

Top Bottom