• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Printer bruh, we need to have an intervention about your steam buying habits.

Over 1000 games and you typically play like 30 minutes of each?

Come on dude.

Crisco

Banned
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m2 minutes ago
Cleveland is trading a 7th-round pick in 2017 to San Francisco for three-time Pro Bowl punter Andy Lee, league sources told ESPN.

lol ok?

At least Niner fans know to expect a dumpster fire for the next couple years, low expectations are good. Only one I feel bad for is Kaep, he's going to get scapegoated for all the failure.

giphy.gif

take the pain away D!

it's sad when i would consider the remainder of the offseason a success if we have no other players retire or traded

Remember that one year when Andy Lee was literally the third best player on the Niners offense behind Gore and Davis?

andy lee almost single handedly won us some games in 2011. he was also an unsung hero (because we lost) in the NFC title game against the giants pinning them back time and time again. he wasn't as good last year but still in the top half of the league.

we won't be punting much this year anyways!

zychi

Banned
watch your mouth

what do you expect from a $25 early access game with 2 maps and <30% of the final animations
That a dev team without the main guy from the start is lost and they ripped of kickstarter backer and eaely access backers via their website.

Its a mess. They might be able to fix it in 3 years, but by then ill have lost interest

zychi

Banned
They closed the local Gamestop and now I have to get my Steam cards from Walgreen's. But they only sell $20 cards... I'm going to spend an afternoon inputting 10, 15 digit keys into my account. :(
Why do you use the cards? At the very least get a walgreens card so you can get walgreens cash back coupons

Spinluck

I think I've seen $50 cards in gas stations and Wal-Marts lately.

Wouldn't it be funny if Luck retired tomorrow, and then Peyton won the Superbowl this season.

No player in the universe would retire before Luck's imminent contract though.

Greg

That a dev team without the main guy from the start is lost and they ripped of kickstarter backer and eaely access backers via their website.

Its a mess. They might be able to fix it in 3 years, but by then ill have lost interest
lose interest? it's been 12 years since S2 and I still have hope!

I don't disagree that they handled the funding terribly, but Sears isn't some irreplaceable piece considering the game the people want is pretty simple, and there's already a perfect reference for the mechanics

creatively, it'll come down to map design

Hi friend Larry, the Colts have officially been in Indy longer than they were in Baltimore, I'd like to hear your thoughts on this.

4 championships while in Baltimore, two more championships in Baltimore since they left.

One for Indy. We're doing ok.

Have fun with your Irsay.

zychi

Banned
Forza 6 leaked.

Can we move to the next gen of consoles please.

MS claims 1080p60fps. Hopefully they arent lying.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Looks more like the Seattle Supersonics.

Sure, buddy. Sure. Like a Canadian would just choose to support the scientifically proven worst city in the universe to support. Try again.

While simultaneously being a fan of the some of the worst franchises in MLB, NHL, and the NBA?

Impossible I say.

"This is why I don't play games anymore"

just future proofing the thread

:jnc

Gal Civ 3 is legit. Totally worth $50.

Forza 6 leaked.

Can we move to the next gen of consoles please.

MS claims 1080p60fps. Hopefully they arent lying.

Forza 5 was 1080p60fps

It also looked graphically worse than DriveClub and ProjectCars

The bigger news is that it finally has weather and night racing which a certain other console simcade racer's had since last gen and DC and ProjectCars have now.

Top Bottom