• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

MRSA

Banned
Those are scandalous accusations, how dare you sir!

You know that I've had a hard year as a sports fan and that I have a serious mental condition.

You are the one insinuating that I have something in common with filth like Coldplay.

ampere

One thing I don't get about Women's tennis is why they only play best of 3 sets. Why not best of 5 like the men? Prize money is the same

bionic77

One thing I don't get about Women's tennis is why they only play best of 3 sets. Why not best of 5 like the men? Prize money is the same
The idea is they can't physically handle a best of 5 like men. 5 set matches are pretty brutal for the men. I don't know if that was ever or still is true. One of the factors may have been that there used to be a lot of teenage girls who used to and still do play as far as I know.

Now it is probably just because that is the way it has always been.

bionic77

I want to play tennis :(
Young bionic would have wrecked you and been a bitch ass braggart about it.

Old ass bionic doesn't have a ton of confidence in his backhand or second serve anymore. But I can still ace the fuck out of people when I am warmed up.

I should play more tennis. Saving that shit for when my knee dies and I can't play bball anymore.

You young kids are missing out by not playing tennis. So many hot tennis chicks.

bionic77

Also Hannah Davis can ride me anytime.

I mean piggyback rides, you sick fucks!
If you look at that chick and fantasize about giving her a piggyback ride than you have a seriously diseased mind. Your penis and half of the human race is seriously disappointed in how you think.

Is that the Cleveland sports fan in you talking or is this just something you have earned on your own?

If you look at that chick and fantasize about giving her a piggyback ride than you have a seriously diseased mind. Your penis and half of the human race is seriously disappointed in how you think.

Is that the Cleveland sports fan in you talking or is this just something you have earned on your own?

It's a joke

And Cleveland sports fan? What the fuck?

I said I feel sorry for them. I'd kill myself before I became one of them

bionic77

It's a joke

And Cleveland sports fan? What the fuck?

I said I feel sorry for them. I'd kill myself before I became one of them
My mistake.

Somehow in my morning stupor I confused you with BG.

Speaking of lame jokes I will offer you as a stolen laptop as a peace offering for this mistake!

Greg

Young bionic would have wrecked you and been a bitch ass braggart about it.

Old ass bionic doesn't have a ton of confidence in his backhand or second serve anymore. But I can still ace the fuck out of people when I am warmed up.

I should play more tennis. Saving that shit for when my knee dies and I can't play bball anymore.

You young kids are missing out by not playing tennis. So many hot tennis chicks.
did something to my arm and haven't played in a few weeks now... shit is a bummer because I actually have people that want to play this summer

it was either that or skipping my workouts, so tennis has to go for now

bionic77

did something to my arm and haven't played in a few weeks now... shit is a bummer because I actually have people that want to play this summer

it was either that or skipping my workouts, so tennis has to go for now
Injuries suck.

And Serena is one of the best tennis players of all time but most of the time it is boring watching her play. She is just so physically superior to most of the women who play her. It was awesome watching her play Hingis but since she has left I hate the current women's game. So boring. No finesse or strategy. Everyone just tried to blow their opponent off the court with groundstrokes.

Injuries suck.

And Serena is one of the best tennis players of all time but most of the time it is boring watching her play. She is just so physically superior to most of the women who play her. It was awesome watching her play Hingis but since she has left I hate the current women's game. So boring. No finesse or strategy. Everyone just tried to blow their opponent off the court with groundstrokes.

As a layman to tennis I love watching when players stand absolutely no chance against Serena, and appreciate when somebody can mount a consistent offense against and/or defeat her.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You are the one insinuating that I have something in common with filth like Coldplay.

I felt like I was making a scientific comparison although it was probably too broad. You clearly have fantastic taste in women. Nor do you cheer for the Pats and that's pretty key. I'm still not sure why you'd eat culturally inferior food though.

People are so sensitive outside the fort.

Welcome back!

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
If you ever feel like being very, very depressed go watch Black Mirror on Netflix. It's like a modern Twilight Zone and it is deeply, deeply, deeply disturbing. It will suck every bit of joy out of your life.

I recommend it.

If you ever feel like being very, very depressed go watch Black Mirror on Netflix. It's like a modern Twilight Zone and it is deeply, deeply, deeply disturbing. It will suck every bit of joy out of your life.

I recommend it.

The one where you film all the events of your life would be brutal for people

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm pretty sure WW has been drinking gin and tonics since the wide right happened. Would make for a boring movie.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
They closed the local Gamestop and now I have to get my Steam cards from Walgreen's. But they only sell $20 cards... I'm going to spend an afternoon inputting 10, 15 digit keys into my account. :(

jakncoke

Banned
They closed the local Gamestop and now I have to get my Steam cards from Walgreen's. But they only sell $20 cards... I'm going to spend an afternoon inputting 10, 15 digit keys into my account. :(

They actually close gamestops? I figured they just expanded aggressively till there is 2 per 10 sq miles lol

bionic77

I can't believe this is real at all. How would those words even cross his mind when you're speaking into a camera?
To be totally fair to the guy I think you would have to see those titties in person before we can judge him for how he reacted to them.

Jason SobelVerified account
‏@JasonSobelESPN
Tiger Woods is currently eight shots behind the next-worst score on the leaderboard.

Turn out the lights
the party's over
they say all
good things must end

Did you ever see that movie where everybody on the Niners retired?

Oh wait, that's real life.

every time someone insults the niners i look at my avatar and look at the photo below. you can't hurt me anymore brah!

-bd9adf90a9f7cfb5.JPG

i'd like to be in that game of Grab Ass with harbs :(

Bowser

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m2 minutes ago
Cleveland is trading a 7th-round pick in 2017 to San Francisco for three-time Pro Bowl punter Andy Lee, league sources told ESPN.

lol ok?

Wes

venison crêpe
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m2 minutes ago
Cleveland is trading a 7th-round pick in 2017 to San Francisco for three-time Pro Bowl punter Andy Lee, league sources told ESPN.

lol ok?

Just got this alert on my phone. I'm sure we'll all be looking back at this in 2017 and realise it was the best value of any draft pick that year.

Narag

I think I've seen $50 cards in gas stations and Wal-Marts lately.

Fox318

So we go from 49ers being a joke for years with Mike Singletary AND Jim Tomsula coaching the team to shits to Harbs saving the day back to Jim Tomsula and shits.

Top Bottom