• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Anyone wanna get some NFLGAF Splatoon going? Xia? FMT? Spin? Kave? MRSA? Snes if you're reading this?

Guys???

...anyone???

5Q2j5gS.png

Draxal

Got the power armor in splatoon from beating the squid amiibo locked challenges. I don't care if it stats aren't that good, never taking it off.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
They actually close gamestops? I figured they just expanded aggressively till there is 2 per 10 sq miles lol

It was hidden from the main road and got almost no traffic. Great for midnight releases, though! RIP

I think I've seen $50 cards in gas stations and Wal-Marts lately.

Two places I try my best not to go into.

e - And that damn Walgreens only had 5 of the cards; I got the Steamlink and controller preordered but will need more for the summer sale.

So I wanted to celebrate my complete domination of my Political Science final and decided to head to my local Popeye's...when from the distance I see this:

my heart skipped a beat...I thought it had burned down or something...but luckily they were just remodeling and it was still open so now I'm enjoying some chicken like a total fatford.

I probably shouldn't feel so pumped about trading for a punter.

Our old punter, such a disrespectful moment.
antonio-brown-kicked-the-cleveland-punter-in-the-face-b.gif

yes you should feel so pumped! andy lee is the best and he would never let himself be shamed as lanning did. antonio brown would be dead before the end of that play if he ever committed that transgression on andy lee

i am sad andy is gone :( hope our front office knows wtf they are doing. spoiler: they dont

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Pizza has been a core food for North Americans for so long that we forget that it is, relatively speaking, a new dish on our shores. Most people over the age of about 75 can remember the first time they ever saw, heard of, or tasted pizza; the New York Times first introduced the dish to its readers back in 1944.
But Sam Panopoulos, 81, of London, Canada, a small city about halfway between Detroit and Toronto, can take it one step further. He can remember inventing what’s now one of the most popular pizzas in the world: the Hawaiian pizza.
The Hawaiian pizza doesn’t come from anywhere near Hawaii. It comes from Ontario, and was concocted in 1962 in a restaurant serving typical midcentury food without any particular focus. Since its creation, it has become a divisive and fiercely debated entry in the pizza lexicon; a reader-created post on BuzzFeed even called it “the most insulting and offensive pizza in the world.”
Melding canned pineapple and small squares of ham atop a regular cheese pizza, the Hawaiian is a niche pizza. In North America, you would never buy it for an office party or to feed hungry friends at a bar, at least not without a thorough interrogation to find out each eater’s stance on the pie. Pizza is a dish that is universally loved in the U.S. and Canada, but yet Hawaiian pizza is, very often, despised.

per this thread.

So Canada created the Hawaiian pizza...

You're welcome.

5PiNDYP.gif

DMczaf

yes you should feel so pumped! andy lee is the best and he would never let himself be shamed as lanning did. antonio brown would be dead before the end of that play if he ever committed that transgression on andy lee

i am sad andy is gone :( hope our front office knows wtf they are doing. spoiler: they dont

Fuck Andy Lee! Glad you won't have him in Madden anymore !

jakncoke

Banned

Pretty sure they bought 6 kilos of blow and are playing madden scenarios at this point

Who's ready to see yet another horse fall short in Belmont Stakes?

I kind of wonder if these races aren't rigged at this point. Everyone talks about a Triple Crown being huge for the sport.

What's actually huge for the sport is the ANTICIPATION of a triple crown, not the achievement itself. People tune in to see if a horse can do something that hasn't been done in almost 40 years. That all goes away if someone actually does it.

No one will give a shit next year if we're waiting to see if a horse can be the first horse to win the Triple Crown since American Pharoah

EDIT: That's a hell of a race horse though

zychi

Banned
I fucked up and didnt box my bet. Goddamn it

What happens to the horse now? If it lost it got to stud? Now it gets to stud?

Top Bottom