• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

On October 39th, 2011 Matthew Stafford and the Detroit Lions played Tim Tebow and the Denver Broncos in Denver.

Matthew Stafford would throw 21/30, 267 Yards, 3 TDs, 0 INTs. The Lions would go on to win 45-10.

The Lions and Broncos again face each other Week 3 of this season, in Detroit, on Sunday Night Football in front of a nationally televised audience.

October 39th.... fucking Kas.

effzee

On Evan Mathis. Sucks. I don't know what the plan is if there even is one.

But it was expected after 2 off seasons of contract drama.

Best of luck to Mathis. Some team is about to pick up the best guard in the league.

I'm sure Bradford is loving this news.

squicken

Sam Bradford: All American ... Everything

Enjoy fellow Eagles fans

On this particular day, an assistant coach from Michigan dropped by the school to make a sales pitch to young Sam.

The coach knew that, in addition to being an all-state quarterback, Bradford also played on the basketball and golf teams at Putnam City North. Which presented him with an opportunity to drop Michigan alum Tom Brady's name into the conversation for the 100th time.

"You know, son," the coach said. "Tom is a big golfer. I think I probably could arrange for you to play a round with him. Would you like that? He'd give you a few strokes, of course."

Bradford looked at the coach, smiled, and without the slightest hint of arrogance, replied, "I don't need any strokes."

The coach chuckled and said, "I admire your confidence, Sam. But Tom's a scratch golfer."

"He may be," he said. "But I don't need any strokes."

Godslay

Banned
On October 39th, 2011 Matthew Stafford and the Detroit Lions played Tim Tebow and the Denver Broncos in Denver.

Matthew Stafford would throw 21/30, 267 Yards, 3 TDs, 0 INTs. The Lions would go on to win 45-10.

The Lions and Broncos again face each other Week 3 of this season, in Detroit, on Sunday Night Football in front of a nationally televised audience.

If we put our minds together, I'm sure we could make an error free post!

That same Tim Tebow led Broncos team went on to win a playoff game, while Matthew Stafford watched from the inside of a chocolate fountain at Golden Corral.

We are still friends.

Yeah I'm not buying the idea he simply wasn't fitting in at Pittsburgh unless you believe Stafford is better than the rapist (I'm sure Steelers fans would love to hear this argument). System is only a part of the equation and receivers should do well in Pittsburgh regardless.

Markus Wheaton already did everything Moore did (and more). Moore came up with maybe 2 clutch catches all season and once Martavis came on he was made completely irrelevant.

I like Moore but I think the only way he has a decent season in Detroit is if there is absolutely nothing behind Megatron and if that's the case the Lions are in trouble.

Spinluck

If you don't despise your teams divisional rivals you are doing it wrong

Fuck the Colts.

I don't despise divisional rivals.

I can find things I like about all of mine.

:)

EDIT: wow I think I'm finally realizing we don't have any rivals in our division.

EDIT: wow I think I'm finally realizing we don't have any rivals in our division.
The whole AFC North are rivals for the Browns.
bengals: battle of Ohio
Ravens: former Browns
Steelers: biggest rivalry game for us

Can't say I straight despise these teams though lol, but at the same time fuck these teams.

I don't really despise any team, to busy worrying about my own team.

Spinluck

So LeBron's dick slip is out there now.

The best we get in football is Gronk plumber crack

Of course GAF makes a thread about it.

The whole AFC North are rivals for the Browns.
bengals: battle of Ohio
Ravens: former Browns
Steelers: biggest rivalry game for us

Can't say I straight despise these teams though lol, but at the same time fuck these teams.

I don't really despise any team, to busy worrying about my own team.

Yeah that division is nuts.

Honestly we need better QBs in ours.

Texans got like 1-2 good years out of Schoob.

Make sure yall send a prayer up for BlackGhost and The Cleve tonight.

It's over brehs
Finito
The jig is up
Done
Dead

Cavs finally hit the wall and now the Warriors are just going to roll over them like we all thought they would from the start.

These are dark, mech infested times. We must stand together to survive!

B53FXc3.gif

Also wooooo!

Top Bottom