• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Bowser

The 4 games will be appealed down. I don't think there's any chance that the pats let a first rounder go. This is going to court.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 9m9 minutes ago
Plan going into this ruling was #Patriots would accept their penalties. For Tom Brady, an appeal is very much on the table. Would expect it

Duxxy3

Is that when they take a piece of your paycheck? Pretty sure they do.

If you have an account at a credit union and also a loan from the same place, they will often offer lower percentage rates if you allow them to take directly from your account. Good deal for you if you are stable, good deal for them because they don't worry about late/no payments.

Spinluck

If you have an account at a credit union and also a loan from the same place, they will often offer lower percentage rates if you allow them to take directly from your account. Good deal for you if you are stable, good deal for them because they don't worry about late/no payments.

I'm in a position where I have enough in savings to make that work.

Will look into it more.

eznark

Banned
IE_logo_asterisk_only_copy.jpg

MechDX

Just hit me I get my cake and eat it to.

Brady gets suspended then returns to beat the shit out of the Colts when he returns.

Dega! We win!

Pepiope

Ravens Ray Rice knocks out gf on video, 2 games... Patriots Tom Brady "more likely than not" deflated footballs, 4 games...
He cheated enroute to a Super Bowl. This is the 4th Super Bowl that is tainted thanks to NE and Brady.

The NFL even said that they took into consideration the prior record of the organization.

The Pats are cheaters, just accept it.

Beat your wife: 2 games
More probable than not to have maybe possibly been a part of deflating footballs: 4 games

Shits fucked. Not to mention the other punishments on top for the pats. A first rounder? Really? Obviously fines and suspensions were fair game (I was personally expecting two games for Tom, which in all fairness is probably what it will be brought down to after the inevitable appeal), but anyone who doesn't think this is excessive is fucked in the head.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Just hit me I get my cake and eat it to.

Brady gets suspended then returns to beat the shit out of the Colts when he returns.

Dega! We win!

Didn't think of it that way. I woulda suspended him for 4 games then let him play for one game then suspended him 10 more games though.

Jarnet87

Week 2 @ Buffalo, Garropolo show us if you are legit. The true test to succeeding Brady is having a hatred of the Bills and sickening desire to beat them. Brady gets more pumped up for a Bills game then the Superbowl.

cdyhybrid

More probable than not to have maybe possibly been a part of deflating footballs: 4 games

Shits fucked. Not to mention the other punishments on top for the pats. A first rounder? Really? Obviously fines and suspensions were fair game (I was personally expecting two games for Tom, which in all fairness is probably what it will be brought down to after the inevitable appeal), but anyone who doesn't think this is excessive is fucked in the head.

:lol Pats fans are right back to step 1 - denial.

Ray Rice was not suspended two games last season.

They have a history of cheating, it's that simple

Top Bottom