• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

cdyhybrid

Brady suspended without pay for 4 games
Pats lose a 1st round pick 2016 and 4th round in 2017
Pats also $1million fine

Also this:

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 2m2 minutes ago

#Patriots were fined $1M and will forfeit the first-round selection in 2016 nd the club’s fourth-round selection in the 2017 NFL Draft. Wow.

Punk-ass Goodell went easy on them yet again. SMH.

Edit: You edited before I posted D:

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
It will hold up. This isn't Goodell being Goodell, this is what the other owners wanted to see. The hammer brought down on the Pats for their fucking cheating garbage.

I'm still here!

I told yall Uncle Rog was too cowardly to serve true justice when it comes to the Patriots (or battered women or kids).

The first round pick will hurt though.

Wow. That is a pretty hefty punishment. I have a feeling that Brady's suspension will get reduced to 2 games but that the team penalties will stick.

"McNally and Jastremski have been suspended indefinitely. Jastremski barred from having any contact with footballs" - @BenVolin

Holy shit. They've essentially been fired.

Glad cheating is being punished severely. Actual advantage is beside the point. Knowingly breaking the rules and lying about it is scummy.

With that said, 4 games? Pats will probably win half of those and then go on to win 11 more.

Crisco

Banned
Eh, less than they deserved but probably more than any of the cynics thought they'd get. Just enough to serve as a rallying cry for the team/fanbase while not actually hurting them.

lack there of is basically the same as really bad i think or what seems to happen to me

Yup, I've seen people with no credit get 24% interest. People with decent credit (Score 650 and up) get 16-18%.

So Dolphins pick up Donald Hawkings off waivers from Dallas. Considering the line the cowboys have I'm going to assume this is an upgrade from the trash we have at guard.

jbug617

Banned
Glad cheating is being punished severely. Actual advantage is beside the point. Knowingly breaking the rules and lying about it is scummy.

With that said, 4 games? Pats will probably win half of those and then go on to win 11 more.

They can probably go 1-3 or 2-2.

They got:

Steelers
Bills
Jags
Cowboys

Top Bottom