• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

MechDX

Week 2 @ Buffalo, Garropolo show us if you are legit. The true test to succeeding Brady is having a hatred of the Bills and sickening desire to beat them. Brady gets more pumped up for a Bills game then the Superbowl.

Rex will be bringing the pain.

Bob Glauber ‏@BobGlauber 9m9 minutes ago
Troy Vincent cited Patriots' involvement in '07 #spygate as factor in punishment. "This prior violation of competitive rules" was considered

Basically this was a lifetime achievement award for being lying, cheating scumbags for a long time.

FTF

What I expected. He'll try to appeal down to 2, prob stay at 4 though. Could've been worse I guess. So be it.

MechDX

xj2gsWQ.png

Even Ahnold loves him some JJ!

Tom Penny

Week 2 @ Buffalo, Garropolo show us if you are legit. The true test to succeeding Brady is having a hatred of the Bills and sickening desire to beat them. Brady gets more pumped up for a Bills game then the Superbowl.

Brady doesn't even remember the last time he played a full game and lost the to Bills.

Kriken

Huh, thought the suspension for Brady would've been longer. Maybe it's just the rumors of the suspension being up to a year combined with the Spygate past. I guess the latter is why the organization lost two picks and $1 million

Just read the announcement on Brady. Likely his last season in Boston then if Jimmy plays well. It'll probably be appealed down to 2 games.

Top Bottom