• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

minx

Im drinking Spotted Cow, only sold in Wisconsin. Pretty good.

What are you fools drinking tonight?

Spotted cow is so overrated. If it was more readily available no one would give a shit.

Also Chris.... "took out different condoms to try"? Figure of speech? She just take out a bunch implying it was about to go down hoping you would choose the gold wrapper? Story would be more entertaining if you actually tried on multiple condoms until you found the one that fit just right.

Anime pls! It's Sunday ya'll!
tumblr_nj2txkPZs01r3rdh2o1_500.gif

Fox318

The Last Guardian was never in devolpment.

The people in that Japan studio were too busy getting high and sleeping to bother to work on a game.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Screw all that shit.

Get hype for Square Enix trolling everyone about a new Chrono Trigger when it'll just end up on Steam.

First off....happy birthday milch!!!

Also Chris.... "took out different condoms to try"? Figure of speech? She just take out a bunch implying it was about to go down hoping you would choose the gold wrapper? Story would be more entertaining if you actually tried on multiple condoms until you found the one that fit just right.

Sorry I was typing really fast, she had a variety pack and she just wanted to try them all,

Anyways I didn't get pictures sorry friends :( maybe next time

I lend my sword to Dutch and other fellow gaffers waiting patiently for The Last Guardian.

I remember how disappointed I was after every E3 that came and went with no Battlefront announcement. But now guess what, I got my Battlefront and you guys will get TLG

kganythingispossibbbbbbbbuuuhhhh.gif

jakncoke

Banned
Just shut it down like the prison planet at the end of Alien 3

Give me the keys.

Who would give the keys to a Bucs fan thats like giving Josh Freeman the keys to the taco bell cooler or Jamarcus Russell the keys to a pharmacy that has the purple drank

Top Bottom