• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

jurassic park was fucking stupid as hell. i take it back fox, JP wasn't better than mad max. they were about even. both movies had a bunch of characters that you didn't give a shit about. both movies had some cool action sequences but i would never watch either movie again even if they were free.

what is the next big movie? star wars?

jurassic park was fucking stupid as hell. i take it back fox, JP wasn't better than mad max. they were about even. both movies had a bunch of characters that you didn't give a shit about. both movies had some cool action sequences but i would never watch either movie again even if they were free.

what is the next big movie? star wars?

I guess I'm not the only one here who didn't feel Mad Max

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
It will probably be here before Thursday. lol

map_specnewsdct-25_ltst_4namus_enus_650x366.jpg

Welp.

MechDX

I wonder how much interest there really is in a new Shenmue.

I'm an old school Sega fanboy and wouldn't give a Shit.

Now PSO 2? That is another story entirely. Especially since that game is already localized for north America but Sega just won't release it.

So socom, ffxii hd and tlg tomorrow right??

#believe

If FFXII HD isn't announced Tuesday I'm going to play it in HD on the pc. If it is announced I hope it's the International edition but with it gives us the choice of doing Zodiac Jobs or regular cause I maybe one of the few that prefers to make my own path on the LB instead of locking a character to a specific class.

Malalaw

No chance Socom is back. That franchise is dead in the water.

Malalaw, I bought insurgency today, $3.75 during the sale today. Can't find a way to download the socom mod tho.

Go to the workshop for Insurgency and type in Socom. Should be under Socom Source I believe.

Top Bottom