• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

zychi

Banned
I hope someone makes a homebrew channel for wii u so the amibo thing can die, and i can just unlock the stuff hidden behind amibos with a code

Malalaw

Amiibo, never have, never will. Just no interest in them. They are very detailed and well done, just don't care enough to buy em.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I thought about making fun of Amiibos once, but then I realized I have 20k posts on NeoGaf, most of which were in a thread about a card game where you cast magic spells featuring faeries and elves.

So, live and let live I say!

BigAT

I thought about making fun of Amiibos once, but then I realized I have 20k posts on NeoGaf, most of which were in a thread about a card game where you cast magic spells featuring faeries and elves.

So, live and let live I say!

And in an even more useless waste, you spent time watching Bills' games.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
He also retires after every match and is deleted off your hard drive but you can download him again and again with a random team skin.

Milchjon

Thanks bros, too drunk to quote you all.

Also, FMT I am disappoint.
You always were someone to look up to, but now you're spreading the worst opinion ever to grace this forum.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
RIP MRS. A

Vast majority of movies are only worth a single watch anyway so I don't usually buy into movie hype. Not everything is the godfather!

detail_cellulose_sponge.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
what is the next big movie? star wars?

Greatest Show on Turf 2.0 starring Matthew Stafford, Calvin Johnson, Golden Tate III, Ameer Abdullah, Theo Riddick, Joique Bell, Eric Ebron, Lance Moore, Larry Warford, Travis Swanson, Laken Tomlinson, Riley Reiff and plenty more.

Comes out 09/13/2015

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Kas, you forgot to mention the equipment guys!

Director: Jim Caldwell
Executive Producer: Martin Mayhew

The hype is real, brothers. Do you enjoy high scoring, fast paced offense with a defense that has a knack turnovers, and smash mouth football? Well this is your movie.

It's going to be one hell of a show.

Early favorite candidate for the Oscars come February.

Honestly the film is filled with way too many fucking call backs to all 3 movies.

Half the fucking movie is ahh remember that scenenostalgia.

Literally I wanted everyone of the speaking characters to die especially the
female lead. That bitch should be in fucking jail for her actions but the film white washes it.

tumwc.gif

Exactly how I felt watching the movie. It's full of crappy versions of scenes you remember (right down to recreating the wing mirror shot from the T-Rex chase), and a movie where every character is both dislikeable and retarded.

They should have gone with the Dino Riders style laser-toting dinosaur army idea, at least it would have been different.

I am ashamed to know people that enjoyed both Jurassic World and the new Mad Max movie. What has the world come to when shit like this gets praise?

Turned NeoGAF black. Why haven't I done this before

tumwc.gif

Exactly how I felt watching the movie. It's full of crappy versions of scenes you remember (right down to recreating the wing mirror shot from the T-Rex chase), and a movie where every character is both dislikeable and retarded.

They should have gone with the Dino Riders style laser-toting dinosaur army idea, at least it would have been different.

I am ashamed to know people that enjoyed both Jurassic World and the new Mad Max movie. What has the world come to when shit like this gets praise?

I didn't like Mad Max but majority did so I'm gonna thrash the movie. I don't consider it bad but I just didn't like it.

Turned NeoGAF black. Why haven't I done this before

I didn't like Mad Max but majority did so I'm gonna thrash the movie. I don't consider it bad but I just didn't like it.

Dark theme high five o/ \o

Stuff I liked about Mad Max:

Good action
Guitar dude was a boss
Tom Hardy's comedy globe-trotting accent changing three times in one scene might be the funniest thing you will see in a movie all year.

Stuff I didn't like about Mad Max:

Everything else.

I'm not going to sit through a two hour movie for 15 minutes of good action scenes. That's a couple of hours that would have been better spent sitting at home playing with myself, if the movie doesn't respect my time then it can fuck off.

Worst of all, how do you make a Mad Max which is BORING? I'd have been OK with dumb, camp nonsense if there was something interesting happening all the time.

So I guess Nintendo didn't feel that eshop was congested enough decide to announce that Mother 1(named Earthbound Beginnings) is now available on the eshop VC.

Top Bottom