• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Greatest Show on Turf 2.0 starring Matthew Stafford, Calvin Johnson, Golden Tate III, Ameer Abdullah, Theo Riddick, Joique Bell, Eric Ebron, Lance Moore, Larry Warford, Travis Swanson, Laken Tomlinson, Riley Reiff and plenty more.

Comes out 09/13/2015

I like a good fictional work.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Can't hate on that Reggie White avatar tho

Clay Matthews was supposed to be his successor until the hamstring issue :(

Now his successor is suffocating his career on the Texans. Maybe he'll free agent his way home someday?

Ain't it Sunday? Where is all the anime?

108050_emma-stone-whatever-shrug-shrugging-idk.gif

Sunday, September 21, 1986

Miami Dolphins at New York Jets

Dan Marino: 30-50, 448 yards, 6 td, 2 int
Ken O'Brien: 29-43, 479 yards, 4 td, 1 int

Combined: 59-93, 927 yards, 10 td, 3 int

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
It's Splatoon. Everyones favorite new darling
that like Mad Max I'm not feeling at all

Splatoon is IMO a great multiplayer game that's held back by lack of matchmaking with friends and voice chat, two of the most essential things with an online multiplayer game.

I voiced my concerns in the Splatoon OT last night. When we have a room of 8 Gaffers the games are almost always fun, heated and close matches. But if the matches are full and I play with random people it's just not fun, especially without voice chat. At least after matches with Gaffers I can come back and post in the OT.

It still boggles my mind how Nintendo can keep voice chat out of a game that absolutely needs it to communicate with teammates and if they want it to be a competitive online game at MLG.

Matchmaking is coming in August but I've already put 40-50 hours in Splatoon and I may be ready to move on. As soon as E3 is done I'll get either a XBO or PS4. Right now I'm leaning toward XBO because of the lower price and I can get my competitive gaming back on with Halo 5 and Gears of War.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Nintendo World Championships are hella fun.

Until I saw some youtube personalities on there...naah I'm kidding still fun.

You know the sad thing is about 70% of GAF picks the one on the right.

That's why I included both options, for the cajuns among us.

I dunno how I should feel about Chris' post.

Use the one on the right as a sleeping device, the rest is up to you.

But the on the left looks like she has no ass so I'm a just go out to the club.

Seems like she has enough boobs where I could overlook the flat ass.

At least your team's season will end Tuesday night and you'll have plenty of time to reload and get healthy BG.

You have hope for your team next season.

That's more than I could ever say about the Hornets

Top Bottom