• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Arc

Every storyline but one that they were building up had zero resolution. The only storyline that got a resolution was so unbelievably lazy and weak.

I thought GoT was pretty good for the most part, I mean until they ruined 2015 for me.

And then Bethesda showed off Doom forever *PUKES

And then Cavs....

*lays on the ground

Like I said, BG and the Cavs will be fine.

This is literally the worst Cavs team that will exist for the next half decade assuming Bron doesn't leave again.

They'll get healthy, Kevin Love will re-up for at least next year, they'll add pieces and depth, and the East won't improve significantly in the immediate future. You can pencil in this Cavs team for at least three more Finals trips over the next five years.

Lebron is a special player but the Warriors are a special team and he can't overcome them by himself.

This is literally the worst Cavs team that will exist for the next half decade assuming Bron doesn't leave again.

They'll get healthy, Kevin Love will re-up for at least next year, they'll add pieces and depth, and the East won't improve significantly in the immediate future. You can pencil in this Cavs team for at least three more Finals trips over the next five years.

Lebron is a special player but the Warriors are a special team and he can overcome them by himself.

all true. cavs basically have a free pass to the finals in the east. who is going to stop them? the bulls or hawks? lulz

Lebron is a special player but the Warriors are a special team and he can't overcome them by himself.

Don't be so sure. These last 4 years of heavy minutes and deep playoff runs are taking some year off LeBron's NBA life. He's already showing signs of mortality.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Add that with Seahawks losing the SB in heart breaking fashion I'm starting to think 2015 is officially year of the devil.

Now you know what my sports life is like. Come to me friend.

tumblr_m6p4sjS7wf1r99o84o1_500.gif

Hahahahah fuck LeBron

bg, kave I'm only hating on LeBron

Reminder: I am from Toronto, I have my own terrible team that I root for.

Shit of course I'm still hyped for fallout, but is it just me or are the graphics not all We thought they could be?....

Looks like it could be running on a 360
Edit: the building part and modifying was pretty cool

Top Bottom