• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Those are the shiniest asterisks I've ever seen.

nBsUuja.jpg

Is that better?

Rando been in the MLB and GoT threads. You losers need to leave the fort every now and then. Stop eating your hot pocket, and jacking off all day in this basement.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
WanderingWind's Guaranteed E3 2015 reveals

- Shenmue 3
- The Last Guardian
- Arcanum 2
- Marvel vs. Capcom 4
- Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 3
- Final Fantasy VI-2
- Chrono Trigger WiiU

squicken

Hopefully that Mad Max game from the Just Cause guys makes an appearance. The movie seems to be in the negative portion of its hype cycle but I have faith in the game!

Milchjon

Hopefully that Mad Max game from the Just Cause guys makes an appearance. The movie seems to be in the negative portion of its hype cycle but I have faith in the game!

Still haven't read or heard one negative word about it outside of GAF, neither on the internet nor in real life.

GAF is weirdo central!

squicken

I didn't realize Ballers was using real team names. Also

“Ballers” also has the participation of real NFL players in cameo roles. Some of the scenes are what you’d expect—DeSean Jackson and Antonio Brown teasing about who is the best wide receiver—but others are edgier. In one episode, Jaguars defensive end Jared Odrick delivers a line referencing a topless bar and makes a gesture mimicking the act of “motorboating”; in another, Arizona’s LaMarr Woodley is dancing with two bikini-clad women he refers to as “bitches.” Given the current climate, and the NFL’s concerns about repairing its image after a run of off-field incidents involving women and children within the past year, those scenes are sure to raise some eyebrows. Said one NFL veteran who was briefed of the show’s content, in a sarcastic tone, “Thanks for representing us like that, guys.”

Top Bottom