• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Screen_Shot_2015-06-14_at_1.53.26_PM.0.png

Gata signed up for Uber.

squicken

If the servers don't hold, and the rains from the hurricane wash me away, I want you all to know that I died as I lived; shirtless and crying like a baby

Spinluck

Hey guys, the Gronks are going to be on Family Fued. I bet this their pitch for a reality TV show, "The Gronks," or "Get Gronked."

Will watch shirtless for friend Dutch.

cajunator

Banned
FF7 is the one where Aeris dies right?
Ive never played that game before.
Why is that one so particularly hyped up? Its almost as hyped as Zelda:OOT.

Hindl

I think it was a right place at the right time thing. First Final Fantasy in 3D, first Final Fantasy on the Playstation, and thus a lot of people's introduction to JRPGs. Lotta wow factor, plus it was a good game. Lot's of people have nostalgia for it, but it is actually kinda like OoT in the sense that Final Fantasy has never really moved out of it's shadow. Just like Zelda always has had the shadow of OoT lingering over every new 3D release

A lot of peoples first RPG, that's part of the reason why I love Chrono Trigger so much, it's all so the great RPG of all time so that helps. Anyways i really hope they do FFXII for PS4 and TLG, that's all I need, KH3 is already on the way

OK real talk time.

We all know Sony's not bringing any of this stuff we're talking about.

PS4 FFVII remake doesn't exist
The Last Guardian never existed

Their E3 conference will be 75% Morpheus, 22% sales graphs, 1% Reminding us that the Playstation Vita is a thing, 2% Lame pre-rendered or bullshot trailers of games we already know are coming out.

I only say it, because it's true

Draxal

Modernish setting compared to older ff's (six and older and 9), cloud was good enough (much better than 8/10/12/13 protags). And Sephiroth is up there with Kefka for iconic FF villains. Soundtrack was really strong.

There's alot of good things about this game.

Hindl

OK real talk time.

Their E3 conference will be 75% Morpheus, 22% sales graphs, 1% Reminding us that the Playstation Vita is a thing, 2% Lame pre-rendered or bullshot trailers of games we already know are coming out.

I'm expecting there to be a long dull stretch somewhere in there, and then a conference that seems like there's a lot of awesome stuff announced and shown. But when you look back on it, you realize there isn't really much there. Just like 2013 and 2014

cajunator

Banned
I didn't know that animus who didn't play FFVII existed.

I have never played any RPG except Xenoblade Chronicles. That was my first RPG ever.
I spent 10 hours on that game before moving on to other things.
Ive never played an RPG that was actually anime based and I dont like anime looking games mostly because of the gameplay styles. The exceptions are rhythm games and shmups.

cajunator

Banned
The game just sounds like the ultimate "product of its time" game. Those are the last games that should be remade.

agreed. Although remaking Zelda OOt for 3DS was a great idea.
Maybe a remake for Vita for FF7 would make a lot of sense.
People want a remake for Ps4 but that would be hugely ambitious and all the increased assets would be a large undertaking. I dont think thats what people really want at this point, although they think that they do.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
OK real talk time.

No doubt Sony will focus on Morpheus and justifiably so. I do think we'll see gameplay of Uncharted 4 (which I don't care about but a lot do), The Last Guardian, and some other gameplay trailers.

We'll see the usual sales charts from both MS and Sony but the prerendered trailers will be for the megatons.

As for FF7 remake I've always maintained we'll eventually see it but I'll lose my shit if it's announced today.

Top Bottom