• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

I'm so tired of hearing about FFVII, FFXII is the best 3D FF, just remaster or remake that shit.

It was the first on I beat too and in hindsight glad it was the first one I beat because it was more like the older FF titles. I wasn't into RPGs growing as the first on I played was Super Mario RPG which I thought was a 3d action as I didn't even know what RPG meant. My reaction when I jumped on an enemy and was taken into another battle lol.

Dat Man of Steel theme for the Microsoft conferenct tho

It was the first on I beat too and in hindsight glad it was the first one I beat because it was more like the older FF titles. I wasn't into RPGs growing as the first on I played was Super Mario RPG which I thought was a 3d action as I didn't even know what RPG meant. My reaction when I jumped on an enemy and was taken into another battle lol.

Dat Man of Steel theme for the Microsoft conferenct tho

lol I had the same experience with Chrono Trigger, friend let me borrow it and said it was "like Zelda" so when i get into the first fight at the carnival I think the game is broken since I couldn't figure out how to attack.

jakncoke

Banned
I miss Konka :(

His communist ass would be in here whining right now because we're talking about video games in the NFL thread of a video game forum on the Internet.

it would be just like this

" Guys let me remind you for the 239009th time that I have matured past video games and there is no point in them, Did I also tell you guys how epic my 401k is and how im a way better person now that I have used my parents money in the thousands pretending to be a European. Also guys look at this bar it was built in 1456
"

squicken

I liked Reach's idea. Similar campaign set up as the original did with less linear missions.

Halo now is dead to me because 343 doesn't know shit about it.

I liked a lot of Reach's ideas but thought Bungle sort of mailed that in

Backwards compatible is pretty awesome. RDR plz

jakncoke

Banned
To be fair, EL did upgrade those ratchet ass servers last year.

But yeah, people aren't feeling 343i right now. MCC lost them a lot of goodwill.

A Bungie Halo 5 would have done numbers.

haha true, i definitely remember the times when any sort of event or announcement would sent gaf hamsters into heart attack mode

cajunator

Banned
Are these the best graphics the bone can muster up?

I cant even tell what are great graphics anymore. It all literally looks the same.

On a different note, have any of you guys been to a Nebraska Furniture Market?
Its the size of 11 football fields and has a pretty incredible electronics section. Its the most ambitious store I have ever seen.

I don't know if 360 bc really matters, but that sounds like a staggering technical achievement. Impressive level of difficulty if nothing else.

Bread

Banned
They didn't say anything about 360 discs right? Hopefully it isn't digital only, but even if it is just give me Reach and Civ Rev and I'm a dedicated boner forever.

They didn't say anything about 360 discs right? Hopefully it isn't digital only, but even if it is just give me Reach and Civ Rev and I'm a dedicated boner forever.

They did. Discs will work. Put it in, download and go.

BC is nice news and I like the look of the new Elite controller specifically for Windows 10. The fact that it works for the One is a nice side feature.

zychi

Banned
So far I haven't seen anything to make me want to spend $300-$400 on an xb1 again. I'd grab one if I could get it for $200 tho

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
So the biggest news is that you can play your old games? lol oh lord.

I think it's huge and a nice FU to Sony. Remember all the trash talk Sony came out with after the DRM fiasco about being able to "buy, own or sell" your game discs?

MS brought it on themselves back then but this is a hell of a rebound by MS.

Sony is remastering game after game with God of War 3, Uncharted, Journey etc. when they could've easily made PS4 backwards compatible themselves.

Huge W for MS.

Top Bottom