• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Charlie Batch Verified account
‏@CharlieBatch16

T. Brady suspended 4 games for violating integrity of the #NFL. T.Pryor suspended 5 games in NFL for Tattoos while in college. AMAZING!

Crisco

Banned
Does the pass the official golden boy torch from Brady to Luck?

9778664-standard.jpg

The face of the NFL millennials deserve.

ampere

How does everyone here feel about Tom?

I feel really bad for him. I think the Super Bowl was his last time as a starter :(

I'm happy for Jimmy though.

BigAT

Friends, today is a day for celebration. Yes, the punishment might not have been as harsh as some of us would have wished. Yes, it is unfortunate that the NFL acted slowly and as a result a fourth Super Bowl will now eventually be vacated. But today the history books will finally record what we have all long known in our hearts to be true:

Tom Brady and the New England Patriots are cheaters.

cdyhybrid

Friends, today is a day for celebration. Yes, the punishment might not have been as harsh as some of us would have wished. Yes, it is unfortunate that the NFL acted slowly and as a result a fourth Super Bowl will now eventually be vacated. But today the history books will finally record what we have all long known in our hearts to be true:

Amen. I invite everyone to read the thread OP again and crack open a beer with me in celebration.

Praise Tebow.

Well, I'm really looking forward to the Steelers opener now.

I'm not, game is gonna be shit. Might as well be Jags-Bucs (sorry Gata).

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Shit you're understating a bit. They were already proven cheaters and rule manipulstors.

This just proves that this shit is chronic and it's ridiculous the NFL didn't come down harder.

Fuck the Pats!

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
As long as he doesn't run from Indy's roster to Houston's, I'm fine with that!

Pretty sure he will eventually. Probably not soon but towards the end of his career you guys decide to move on and he wants to play at home. Unless we have a good QB at that time.

Could see that happening.

Duxxy3

So the rest of the Pats' cheating is going to be exposed? I can't wait!

Teams are going to do what works. If you can't beat a team on the field, then attack them off the field. Just look at all the rule changes made to slow down the patriots. Multiple rules changes and emphasis' (is that the multiple of emphasis?) to combat something the patriots were doing.

Brady, Brees, Manning and Rodgers are all going to have their balls felt throughout the rest of their careers. No longer will extra inflated, sweaty or cold balls be legal. Perfect balls will be a requirement of every NFL QB.

cdyhybrid

Teams are going to do what works. If you can't beat a team on the field, then attack them off the field. Just look at all the rule changes made to slow down the patriots. Multiple rules changes and emphasis' (is that the multiple of emphasis?) to combat something the patriots were doing.

Brady, Brees, Manning and Rodgers are all going to have their balls felt throughout the rest of their careers. No longer will extra inflated, sweaty or cold balls be legal. Perfect balls will be a requirement of every NFL QB.

It's almost like the league didn't change the pass interference rules just to make it harder on the LOB.

Persecution complex at work.

Duxxy3

The point was that rules get changed all the time - the league isn't changing rules just to hurt the Pats, little Gata.

Hurt? No. They did change the rules to stop the pats from doing what they were doing.

Beating up on receivers. Ineligible receivers. I'm surprised they haven't made passes within 5 yards illegal yet.

jbug617

Banned
The point was that rules get changed all the time - the league isn't changing rules just to hurt the Pats, little Gata.

they did when Pats played physical against the Colts WR. Just so happens Bill Polian was on the committee.

They change the ineligible receiver rule. Just so happens Ozzie Newsome is part of the committee.

Don't be naive.

cdyhybrid

they did when Pats played physical against the Colts WR. Just so happens Bill Polian was on the committee.

They change the ineligible receiver rule. Just so happens Ozzie Newsome is part of the committee.

Don't be naive.

I'm naive because I don't follow your witch hunt narrative? :jnc

Teams that are successful (even if they were cheating to get there) are always going to have rules implemented by other teams to knock them down.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Does the pass the official golden boy torch from Brady to Luck?

9778664-standard.jpg

The face of the NFL millennials deserve.

No, that torch belongs to 27 year old Matthew Stafford.

Stafford wouldn't throw for 12/33 for 126 yards and 2 picks like Luck did against the Patriots in the AFC Title game.

Duxxy3

If anybody actually paid attention to special teams, there is a lot questionable shit that the patriots do. Fortunately the only person that gives a shit about special teams is Bill.

No, that torch belongs to 27 year old Matthew Stafford.

Stafford wouldn't throw for 12/33 for 126 yards and 2 picks like Luck did against the Patriots in the AFC Title game.

Stafford would have to make it to the AFC Title game first. Can't do that if you don't win at least one playoff game.

Top Bottom