• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Stafford would have to make it to the AFC Title game first. Can't do that if you don't win at least one playoff game.

Stafford doesn't have the luxury of playing the Jaguars, Titans and Texans 6 times a year, let alone the rest of the AFC which isn't up to par with the NFC.

Fake Jimmy Haslam @FakeHaslam · 2h 2 hours ago
Patriots will have to start a season without a quarterback. Big deal, the Browns do that every year.

Duxxy3

Stafford doesn't have the luxury of playing the Jaguars, Titans and Texans 6 times a year, let alone the rest of the AFC which isn't up to par with the NFC.

Request permission to join the NFC south. Basically the same as the AFC south, but without the colts.

ampere

Wait I get it

bionic must have gotten pre-banned because Wes didn't want to deal with his shit for this announcement

It's like the pre-bans for the nutcases on gaming side before E3

stafford played a WORSE division than that when erron was hurt for most of the season 2 years ago... still couldn't cash in on a division title

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Ugh, already this and it's only May.

Are the Lions eliminated yet?

wienke I haven't even given my W-L prediction yet or thoughts on the draft.

Suffice to say I am very confident going into this season.

stafford played a WORSE division than that when erron was hurt for most of the season 2 years ago... still couldn't cash in on a division title

Despite Jay Cutler having an atrocious season last year, he was a solid starting QB for the Bears most of the time and anytime you have a solid QB playing for your team it'll be a tough time for any opponents.

Jay Cutler is a better QB than the Jaguars, Texans and possibly Titans have ever had.

The 2013 failure was mostly not on Stafford though if we're going to bring up that season.

squicken

Friends, today is a day for celebration. Yes, the punishment might not have been as harsh as some of us would have wished. Yes, it is unfortunate that the NFL acted slowly and as a result a fourth Super Bowl will now eventually be vacated. But today the history books will finally record what we have all long known in our hearts to be true:

Tom Brady and the New England Patriots are cheaters.

Exactly. You can't discuss the Pats or Brady w/o also going into the cheating. Every TV special, interview, whatever, forever and ever, they will always bring up the cheating when discussing the Patriots "dynasty"

BigAT

Disrespectful:

Fake Jimmy Haslam ‏@FakeHaslam
Patriots will have to start a season without a quarterback. Big deal, the Browns do that every year.

and also if it is reduced

It's not getting reduced any less than 2 games, which is still much more of a punishment than precious babies got before, so why would we complain about justice being served anyway

@PFTCommenter
If the NFL really wanted to make Tom Brady disapear for a while they should of just told him they were pregnant

:jnc

MechDX

wienke I haven't even given my W-L prediction yet or thoughts on the draft.

Suffice to say I am very confident going into this season.

Despite Jay Cutler having an atrocious season last year, he was a solid starting QB for the Bears most of the time and anytime you have a solid QB playing for your team it'll be a tough time for any opponents.

Jay Cutler is a better QB than the Jaguars, Texans and possibly Titans have ever had.

The 2013 failure was mostly not on Stafford though if we're going to bring up that season.
Yeah Schaub was Shit. Yet he still kicked the Lions ass in Detroit.....

fClRDOw.jpg

Colasante

Robert Kraft's words make it seem like the Patriots won't unconditionally accept the NFL's punishment, as he'd said they would last week. This ensuing fight is going to be a lot of fun. I hope Kraft burns down the house of cards that Goodell has built up (and, obviously, ironically, which Kraft helped build).

Robert Kraft's words make it seem like the Patriots won't unconditionally accept the NFL's punishment, as he'd said they would last week. This ensuing fight is going to be a lot of fun. I hope Kraft burns down the house of cards that Goodell has built up (and, obviously, ironically, which Kraft helped build).
It's fun to say things.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I guess Kr*ft's millions were supposed to make Goodell ignore the P*ts blatant cheating. It worked before, why wouldn't he think it wouldn't work again?

effzee

Man that OT thread. Don't know why I even bothered to go in.

A bunch on NFL fans who don't even know thw basics of what happened, why it matters, and then the anti-sports brigade.

I wouldn't mind seeing the suspension reduced. I need Dallas to lose week 5.

My man.

Let's for a reduction to 2 games. Fuck the Cowboys!

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
If Kraft appeals; this is going to get fantastic soon. The NFLPA has to be drooling. Whatever happens, either the Patriots fans will hate Goodell, or the other owners will believe that Goodell and Kraft are too close.

Top Bottom