• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

If this was a movie, and Cleveland sports and PC gaming were our last hope, this would be the part where everyone's down in the bunker finishing up suicide notes

BG, there's always video games. Go and make Manziel a Hall of Famer in 2 months on lastgen, friend

cdyhybrid

If this was a movie, and Cleveland sports and PC gaming were our last hope, this would be the part where everyone's down in the bunker finishing up suicide notes

BG, there's always video games. Go and make Manziel a Hall of Famer in 2 months on lastgen, friend

PC conference was the best one of the show though ┐('~`;)┌

cdyhybrid

Who has BG on Twitter? Someone check up on him

Except the Sony conference had no charts, cmon breh

Yeah, it just had games coming out in 3 years (if they actually do indeed ever come out) or games that came out a decade ago.

I'm just going to quote Opiate here:

I'll repeat this because it's worth noting:

The conference was ~150 minutes
There were 29 guests/presentations

This gives each presentation ~5 minutes if we assume absolutely no time is wasted between presentations.

If there is a problem with length, it is not because they spent too much time on each game. It was because they showed too many games, which is going to be a problem because PC gaming has so many games, period. They didn't even try to touch on arenas outside of "core" gaming like browser or social gaming.

If you don't care about the games, that's a different problem. I think some people in here may be gamers who basically tune out as soon the game isn't AAA epic announcement that nobody saw coming.

They literally packed 2 1/2 hours with as many games as they could. If you're watching E3 for games (which is supposed to be the point), it was a great conference.

Yeah, it just had games coming out in 3 years (if they actually do indeed ever come out) or games that came out a decade ago.

They literally packed 2 1/2 hours with as many games as they could. If you're watching E3 for games (which is supposed to be the point), it was a great conference.

2 of those hours were talking

It was literally 29 minutes into the fucking event before one thing of gameplay was shown, and that was 30 seconds long

cdyhybrid

2 of those hours were talking

It was literally 29 minutes into the fucking event before one thing of gameplay was shown, and that was 30 seconds long

Talking about games. You know, actually asking the developers questions about their games.

It started slow, yes, but it was still (by far) the most content-rich conference out of all of them.

Eleuin

I'm not saying the PC conference was bad, but for some future promises are exciting ¯_(ツ)_/

Narag

Talking about games. You know, actually asking the developers questions about their games.

It started slow, yes, but it was still (by far) the most content-rich conference out of all of them.

I kinda liked the talk show format as it let Day9 help the devs along when they'd trip up and prevented embarrassing displays like that Infamous guy bumblefucking around a few years back.

cdyhybrid

I kinda liked the talk show format as it let Day9 help the devs along when they'd trip up and prevented embarrassing displays like that Infamous guy bumblefucking around a few years back.

Day9 is great. It definitely helps to have a guy who is experienced in this sort of thing.

cdyhybrid

ShuvpHX.png

I think Lebron can't really shoulder much (if any) blame for this Finals loss, but this graphic is doing him no favors :jnc

Well it's that time....we've run out of sports to watch...if y'all thought the anime and disrespect was bad before...the next month and a half are going to be brutal...

Top Bottom