• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Well it's that time....we've run out of sports to watch...if y'all thought the anime and disrespect was bad before...the next month and a half are going to be brutal...

Bigger joke over the next month: post-E3 coverage of how great PC did, or coverage of Brady's appeal

Brady's appeal only if he wins

He retired the season they won lol

And West will continue to be the only losing FMVP, LeBron bricked too many shots for the media's liking

Oh right I remember Simmons writing about it in his book about he walked away from the "guaranteed" championship.

I think I need to do a 2nd read of that book again sometime. Some of the stories were pretty hilarious.

But... there's baseball.

So like I said....wasteland.

Well I was gonna make a new sport but Gata ruined it all. Was gonna be great too.
But we're trying to prevent boredom not add to it.

Fuck gata, do it anyways, what's that chump gonna do? He can't even cross the street without permission.

Bigger joke over the next month: post-E3 coverage of how great PC did, or coverage of Brady's appeal

Brady's appeal only if he wins

There are only two ways this can go and one would be the absolute worst.

I purchased DriveClub and Tomb Raider on PS4, I was going to get the Batman games but apparently I already own one of them so I'll wait until I beat that one to get the other one.

So like I said....wasteland.

Fuck gata, do it anyways, what's that chump gonna do? He can't even cross the street without permission.

There are only two ways this can go and one would be the absolute worst.

You thought gata was smug after the SB win

Wait till you see him after the Brady appeal win following the SB win

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Observations from Lions minicamp: TE Eric Ebron shines

635700706746704732-lions-061615-kd011.jpg

Eric Ebron has caught (and caused) a lot of grief for his inconsistent hands, but today was a good day for the second-year tight end.

Ebron caught every pass thrown his way (and there quite a few of them) on Day 1 of Detroit Lions minicamp and showed flashes of being the playmaker the team expected when it took him 10th overall last year.

He ran sharp routes, wasn't blanketed in coverage and made one nice play on a perfectly-threaded pass by Matthew Stafford down the seam of the field.

Ebron did have one double-catch, but he held onto the ball, and after practice Lions coach Jim Caldwell said it was good to see Ebron practice like he did but the challenge is to do it more.

"Today was a good day for him," Caldwell said. "Just like I tell him, he's got to be able to stack them on top of one another. That's the mark of a quality player."

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2015/06/16/detroit-lions-minicamp-notes/28838733/

comfy couch brah!

i have a decent gaming PC (built it around a year ago or so) and i still buy most of my new games on ps4. both of my gaming pc's are used for one thing and one thing only: DOTER

Congrats FmT and other Warriors/49ers fans out there. Warriors winning title and Seattle choking away a SB at goal line is an excellent consolation prize.

Yeah, it just had games coming out in 3 years (if they actually do indeed ever come out) or games that came out a decade ago.

I'm just going to quote Opiate here:

They literally packed 2 1/2 hours with as many games as they could. If you're watching E3 for games (which is supposed to be the point), it was a great conference.

Yeah, it was lots of games but there was maybe one title that wasn't something we had already seen before. The biggest announcement was what, Killer Instinct cross-buy and cross-play?

cdyhybrid

Yeah, it was lots of games but there was maybe one title that wasn't something we had already seen before. The biggest announcement was what, Killer Instinct cross-buy and cross-play?

...But we saw ALL the big announcements at the Sony conference before (except for Shenmue 3 I guess, but that's been talked about FOREVER).

This was never supposed to be like the Nintendo/MS/Sony conferences where they're trying to sell you on the platform, because the platform isn't solely under the control of one corporate entity. It was supposed to be a showcase for a bunch of different games that are on the horizon or coming out soon.

...But we saw ALL the big announcements at the Sony conference before (except for Shenmue 3 I guess, but that's been talked about FOREVER).

This was never supposed to be like the Nintendo/MS/Sony conferences where they're trying to sell you on the platform, because the platform isn't solely under the control of one corporate entity. It was supposed to be a showcase for a bunch of different games that are on the horizon or coming out soon.

So why the fuck did they waste everyone's time with CliffyB coming out going "Man I'm getting old, isn't Counter Strike fantastic? Man, what a game. I fucking love Counter Strike, these kids keep waxing me though. Hmmm, what's that? Oh yeah I'm making a game, it's got some weapons and some shit I guess but let's talk about how old I'm getting instead"

Sure the PC show works if you wanna go into list wars but fuck, it was crappy to watch.

cdyhybrid

So why the fuck did they waste everyone's time with CliffyB coming out going "Man I'm getting old, isn't Counter Strike fantastic? Man, what a game. I fucking love Counter Strike, these kids keep waxing me though. Hmmm, what's that? Oh yeah I'm making a game, it's got some weapons and some shit I guess but let's talk about how old I'm getting instead"

Sure the PC show works if you wanna go into list wars but fuck, it was crappy to watch.

Because CS is awesome and he's one of the only devs with something to say.

He had one of the weakest segments, but he only had 5 minutes, so whatever.

If you want to ignore the other ~2 hours of quality content, go ahead (I'm even giving you another free 25 minutes because of the slow start).

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I don't remember much from anime, but I'm pretty sure Brady has to retire or commit seppiku to protect his family's honor from his cheating ways. I don't think seppiku has its place in modern society, but he could at least give back his championships and retire from the game in disgrace, the honorless gaijin.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Good to hear he's improving after some clumsy OTA performances.

Definitely concerned about Cornelius Lucas still struggling with injuries...

Yeah, was just reading about injury concerns at RT. I like Waddle as our starter but I'm not sure he can stay healthy all year. Have to potentially start looking at veterans FAs.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
They should have saved XCom 2 for e3. Maybe this thing will get bigger and we'll get better announcements at the next pc conference. The problem is that there will always be inherent conflict. AMD can't be there with Intel or NVidia. Valve and Oculus may be at odds. etc.

Top Bottom