• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Would you consider it more legitimate than e-sports?

e-sports are ridiculous too. They're games. Bowling is a game. Every nerd in the world is trying so hard to be one of the cool kids. Just accept you play DOTA for a living and quit trying to church it up. You play a game for a living. That's awesome. Who wouldn't want to do that? But you are not a goddamn athlete.

e-sports are ridiculous too. They're games. Bowling is a game. Every nerd in the world is trying so hard to be one of the cool kids. Just accept you play DOTA for a living and quit trying to church it up. You play a game for a living. That's awesome. Who wouldn't want to do that? But you are not a goddamn athlete.

But football is a game... basketball is a game.

I'm actually anti E-Sports, but I'm playing devil's advocate here. And fuck Baseball that is not a sport!

#TeamNFL
#TeamNBA

zychi

Banned
But football is a game... basketball is a game.

I'm actually anti E-Sports, but I'm playing devil's advocate here. And fuck Baseball that is not a sport!

#TeamNFL
#TeamNBA

an activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment.

Try playing CSGO for 12 hour straight. Physical exhausting.

WanderingWind

Anything for 12 hours is exhausting. I sit in front of a computer for 12 hours a day and man, am I exhausted. Is surfing GAF while writing code or articles a sport now? Gata masturbates for 12 hours a day. Is that a sport now?

Jacking off 12 hours straight is more physically exhausting. Is that a sport!!!!!!! ???????????

And some of you wonder why rando doesn't hang around!

Rando and I root for the same Baseball team. The only difference is that I realize we suck. He still believes there will be a miracle turn around. CDY jumped shipped long time ago... Rando the only survivor left!

Edit: Hey WanderingWind FUCK YOU MAN THAT WAS MY EXAMPLE. PICK ANOTHER ONE ASS HAT

cajunator

Banned
Anything for 12 hours is exhausting. I sit in front of a computer for 12 hours a day and man, am I exhausted. Is surfing GAF while writing code or articles a sport now? Gata masturbates for 12 hours a day. Is that a sport now?

I work at a computer desk for 12 hours and its mentally exhausting.

Basically.

Lots of people want more legitimacy for whatever thing they like. They want their hobbies to be sports and art instead of enjoying them for what they are.

Let's be real Larry, nobody really gave a shit about GSW until around Davis, Ellis era. I'm sure there are the diehards as there always are.

I'm the guy who misses Don Nelson. Not necessarily with the Warriors. Just in the NBA in general.

Never been huge into basketball though to be honest.

WanderingWind

g6rchmE.jpg

Got into the train, it was pretty full so I decided to sit next to a random dude who decided that his bag needed his own seat.

I asked him nicely if he would mind to move it so I could sit, saving me from standing for the next 3 hours. The look the motherfucker gave me. Like I asked him if I could have a threesome with his mom and sister while he watched. Should have taken his bag and smacked his shit with it.

#GronkGronkMotherfucker

I feel for these kids attacked by sharks off the coast of NC in two separate incidents this week.

Why these parents let their kids
who all happen to have their skin complexion in a certain direction, #notsayinjustsayin
jump into shark infested water and then are surprised when...well sharks do what they do, I'll never know.

"Can't see my knee means the water's too deep for me" is the motto when it comes to the ocean.

I feel for these kids attacked by sharks off the coast of NC in two separate incidents this week.

who all happen to have their skin complexion in a certain direction, #notsayinjustsayin
jump into shark infested water and then are surprised when...well sharks do what they do, I'll never know.

"Can't see my knee means the water's too deep for me" is the motto when it comes to the ocean.
This shit is freaking me out, man. I'm going to the Outer Banks next week with a bunch of family (and lots of kids).

Sharks are scary ass motherfuckers, but fantastically fascinating too. Still, if there is a chance they might be in the water, then I ain't getting in, unless I'm in a steel cage.

Pools are much better anyway.

Don't go in the water

I'm with Gata on this one. You can't trust dolphins to come safe you from the sharks, because lets be honest, they have done nothing to dissapoint you in your life.

Also, with the Last Guardian coming out this is not the time to take any risks. You can't risk dying or losing a hand now.

Water is too cold for your kind, stay in the swamplands you filthy animal!

I'm with Gata on this one. You can't trust dolphins to come safe you from the sharks, because lets be honest, they have done nothing to dissapoint you in your life.

Also, with the Last Guardian coming out this is not the time to take any risks. You can't risk dying or losing a hand now.
At least I could beat you in FIFA with one hand, though.

Job hunt continues... Any of you guys ever been to Salt Lake City? What's it like other than tons of Mormons? It looks beautiful.

I have and it's very pretty, lots of outdoor type stuff to do but the mormons rule the city so the laws regarding liquor are very weird.

Also

Most total pressures allowed from an offensive line in 2014: Dolphins (210) & Colts (205). http://t.co/NM1jgkW9fE

And tannehill improved every year....imagine with even an average line....

Got into the train, it was pretty full so I decided to sit next to a random dude who decided that his bag needed his own seat.

I asked him nicely if he would mind to move it so I could sit, saving me from standing for the next 3 hours. The look the motherfucker gave me. Like I asked him if I could have a threesome with his mom and sister while he watched. Should have taken his bag and smacked his shit with it.

#GronkGronkMotherfucker

LOL dutch. Should smacked him shirtless.

MechDX

#GronkGronkMotherfucker

Did you rip off your shirt?

giphy.gif

Crisco

Banned
I don't understand how Iguodala wins the MVP due his defense on a guy who averaged nearly 40 ppg for the series. The only think that stopped Lebron was the air in front of him when he was bricking all those wide open 3s.

effzee

I don't understand how Iguodala wins the MVP due his defense on a guy who averaged nearly 40 ppg for the series. The only think that stopped Lebron was the air in front of him when he was bricking all those wide open 3s.

Someone had to win it. And it made no sense to give it to LeBron cause his team lost and Curry was good but not mvp great.

Honestly mvp should have been co-awarded to Kyrie's knees and Kerr for making basic adjustments.

Edit: don't know how Kerr auto corrected to "left"

Top Bottom