• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

CHtaf2QW8AAKTpu.jpg:large

For Trejo, where ever you are.
What is it with Texans cheerleaders and twins?

I noticed that yesterday when I watched the video....several times

ampere

OK this is a great GoT joke from reddit. By the way fuck that episode

sort of a spoiler
Why did Jon Snow stand in line for 6 hours at the Apple Store?

For the watch

Pepiope

Eliot Shorr-ParksVerified account
‏@EliotShorrParks
Bradford stretching with the team. He has slowly added more each day, and hasn't had any noticeable setbacks. #Eagles

Damn Chip's good.

OK this is a great GoT joke from reddit. By the way fuck that episode

sort of a spoiler
Why did Jon Snow stand in line for 6 hours at the Apple Store?

For the watch

That's a terrible joke and you should feel bad

Also I want to play hot shots golf now for some reason...wtf sony where is hot shots on PS4?!?!

#Socom
#Hotshots
FFXII HD

Pepiope

It'll be like that moment when Maclin went down in a preseason game last year clutching the leg he had his ACL tear on. My heart stopped during that.
macknee.0.0.gif

He said his leg felt even stronger last season. I hope whatever smoothie Chip gave him works for Bradford as well.

I can't take another 8+ games of Mark Sanchez.

Hindl

I'll be scared as hell when he takes his first big shot, but I'm selling myself on a healthy Bradford for 2015-2016.

My concern is that Bradford plays a great season, healthy all the way through, and the team shows a lot of promise, maybe even take a playoff game. Then we sign him to a long contract with lots of guaranteed and he gets injured next year. If he's healthy I think Bradford could do amazing things in this offense, but goddamnit every time he takes a hit I'll cringe.

Edit: What the fuck? That's quite a twitter trail

Pepiope

My concern is that Bradford plays a great season, healthy all the way through, and the team shows a lot of promise, maybe even take a playoff game. Then we sign him to a long contract with lots of guaranteed and he gets injured next year. If he's healthy I think Bradford could do amazing things in this offense, but goddamnit every time he takes a hit I'll cringe.

Edit: What the fuck? That's quite a twitter trail
That's the tricky part. If he's healthy and productive all year, what kind of contract do you give him? He probably wouldn't be worth 100M+, but most QBs who make that kind of dough aren't either.

Though I admit, it wouldn't be a bad problem to have.

Why do people think Bradford has the ability to be a great QB? If he did wouldn't he have, you know, SHOWN it by now?

He finally has a good coach and talent around him. He has a pretty good offensive line as well.

He has the tools, we all know that, the durability is the question. Chip can turn shit into wine. He's beyond God offensively. Not even Tebow can fuck it up.

Plus, you know, we're fans. What do you want me to say? His ceiling is Stafford?

He has the tools, we all know that, the durability is the question. Chip can turn shit into wine. He's beyond God offensively. Not even Tebow can fuck it up.

Sorry I got sidetracked. Where we talking about Mark Sanchez?

"He has the tools" are just words. EVERY QB has the tools. Everything i've seen of Bradford says he can't put it together consistently on gameday, and he's been in the league 6 years.

Hindl

Why do people think Bradford has the ability to be a great QB? If he did wouldn't he have, you know, SHOWN it by now?

I dunno when we signed him I was like wtf? But I looked at some tape and he has good fundamentals, good release and a strong arm. He was just surrounded by nothing in STL. So many dropped passes and bad routes. But Bradford at least has what it takes to be in the middle tier of QBs that need a little more to break into the elite tier. This team was working with Nick Foles and Sanchez and still managed to put up a top offense. Bradford has the potential to do great under Chip's system but we'll see. Maybe it'll all fall apart week 1.

"He has the tools" are just words. EVERY QB has the tools. Everything i've seen of Bradford says he can't put it together consistently on gameday, and he's been in the league 6 years.

But Bradford didn't have the tools. Who on that offensive line/WR core was worth anything in STL? He has shown potential, and with a more stable offense there's hope he can improve

I thought there was a Tiger watch thread that covered all golf, but I'm sure that died long ago

There's (or was?) a general golf thread in Community which focuses more on playing/learning/teaching the game and an annual PGA Tour (Tiger Watch) focused thread.

They're both pretty much dead

I dunno when we signed him I was like wtf? But I looked at some tape and he has good fundamentals, good release and a strong arm. He was just surrounded by nothing in STL. So many dropped passes and bad routes. But Bradford at least has what it takes to be in the middle tier of QBs that need a little more to break into the elite tier. This team was working with Nick Foles and Sanchez and still managed to put up a top offense. Bradford has the potential to do great under Chip's system but we'll see. Maybe it'll all fall apart week 1.

But Bradford didn't have the tools. Who on that offensive line/WR core was worth anything in STL? He has shown potential, and with a more stable offense there's hope he can improve

I'm not a fan of the "It was everybody else's fault but mine" argument.

Bradford hasn't even FLASHED greatness. When I watch Bradford I see Alex Smith - can manage his way to wins but won't gut you any tough victories or win when it counts. If that's all Chip Kelly's super fantastic unstoppable offense needs, then rock on.

Pepiope

Bradford hasn't even FLASHED greatness. When I watch Bradford I see Alex Smith - can manage his way to wins but won't gut you any tough victories or win when it counts. If that's all Chip Kelly's super fantastic unstoppable offense needs, then rock on.
I think we'll have a clearer picture during training camp. Last season Foles never seemed to break away from the group in TC, and he was always just a bit better than the rest of the QBs. Thus far (though admittedly, Bradford's only throwing 7 on 7s and doing individual drills), all the beat writers are saying that it's easy to see who the best QB in camp is.

Chip's offense doesn't need a big arm, elite QB to run it. He needs a smart QB who can get the ball out of his hands quickly and accurately. If Bradford can do that, he can succeed here. It'll also help him stay healthy.

Edit: And for all the fantasy football guys. Draft fucking Zach Ertz. Bradford seems to be in love with the guy, and we'll finally have a QB who can throw him the ball without him having to make some spectacular diving catch.

Eliot Shorr-Parks ‏@EliotShorrParks 6m6 minutes ago
Bradford up 2nd in 7on7. Threads one between 2 DBs about 15 yards deep to Ertz. #Eagles

Eliot Shorr-Parks ‏@EliotShorrParks 2m2 minutes ago
Bradford sails a pass intended for Ertz down the sideline. He seems to target the TE plenty. #Eagles

Sorry I got sidetracked. Where we talking about Mark Sanchez?

Bradford never had a team around him. The Rams offensive line was garbage. The receivers had the one of the highest drop rates in the NFL during Bradford tenure, and one of the lowest YAC rates in the NFL. Not to mention he played with something like 15 different WRs during his tenure which is insane roster churn. Barely had time to build a comfort level with his WRs. He wasn't exactly in a position to succeed. We'll see if he's in one in Philadelphia.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Everything the Niners are doing this offseason is a trainwreck.

That's the KC Joe in this particular case. If the PC version somehow ends up being a full-on proper product and not a straight port of that F2P mobile mess, then you can bring SF back in. ;)

#1 pick, must be good right?

I'd have Smith over Bradford any day.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
That's the KC Joe in this particular case. If the PC version somehow ends up being a full-on proper product and not a straight port of that F2P mobile mess, then you can bring SF back in. ;)

Yeah that's not how this works, sorry :)

Nobody remembers KC Joe as much as people will remember Minnesota Brent for instance.

Pepiope

I saw that edit so I should inform you of two things:

1) I'm a Rams fan, not a Pats fan.

2 ) Bradford is utter shit.
I'd say it had more to do with the team he was on, but I guess we can only let the season play out. There are too many unknowns.

I completely understand a Rams fan being upset with their #1 pick not working out for them though.

Sometimes a change of scenery is exactly what a guy needs.

I'd say it had more to do with the team he was on, but I guess we can only let the season play out. There are too many unknowns.

I completely understand a Rams fan being upset with their #1 pick not working out for them though.

I know if you try you can fit a few more platitudes in there.

I'm pretty sure Bradford being garbage is well known amongst everybody who has actually watched him. Can't blame the surrounding talent for not being able to perform better than Kellen Clemens or Shaun Hill.

I completely understand an Eagles fan being upset that their genius head coach just gave away a second round pick in exchange for a dumpster engulfed in flames.

Milchjon

"The guy is a winner," Suggs said via ESPN. "He's won with whatever kind of personnel that he's had. So I don't think it really tarnished it. But you know, you need something to write about. Everybody needs something to write about and needs something to talk about. It's always something. I'm leaving that alone. They have people who handle that. I am going to stick to what we got to do here."

http://espn.go.com/blog/baltimore-r...oesnt-tarnish-terrell-suggs-view-of-tom-brady

Shit. If Suggs is on his side, I guess he's guilty, confirmed.

BigAT

A change of ligaments wouldn't hurt either.

Top Bottom