• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

cajunator

Banned
what did Cleveland ever do to garner so much disrespect?
Its like people just shit on that city and its teams for no reason.
I want them to win a championship so badly.
Even my Saints got to taste glory once.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT

Draxal

Every fanbase has assholes in it. Actually some very successful teams have some very vocal ones. That doesnt mean Cleveland deserves to be stepped on all the itme.

The New England Patriots have no such fans and they took their punishment by the NFL with dignity and grace.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The New England Patriots have no such fans and they took their punishment by the NFL with dignity and grace.

:jnc

Every fanbase has assholes in it. Actually some very successful teams have some very vocal ones. That doesnt mean Cleveland deserves to be stepped on all the itme.

I love the Always Sunny World Series episode where they talk about the passionate Philly fans having to hammer somebody because they're just so passionate.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Please tell me more about this obscure and never heard of movie franchise.

Come on Cajun, never seen Major League???

The only Major he'd be familiar with is the anime series of that name. Which isn't even the best baseball anime.

here's a penguin

tumblr_m4wndolKQP1qa4z9wo1_250.gif

MechDX

#Texans CB Johnathan Joseph signed a new 3-year deal today worth $22M, source said. $11.5M fully guaranteed.--Twitter

Texans going to have a good DB backfield next few years.

Top Bottom