• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

MRSA

Banned
Guess who should be in the starting lineup today

gettyimages-475227336.jpg

<333333

This is why I don't like reddit's team football coverage. A picture like this gets posted, which is basically the most blasphemous pile of shit I've ever seen, making my eyes burn and my skin crawl, and when I politely say I don't like it, I get shitted on. If you say some moronic mark shit like "I got chills," you get stroked.

Seriously, not only is this picture tacky and of poor quality, it's an abomination to all Baltimore sports fandom. Fuck it for even existing.

This is why I don't like reddit's team football coverage. A picture like this gets posted, which is basically the most blasphemous pile of shit I've ever seen, making my eyes burn and my skin crawl, and when I politely say I don't like it, I get shitted on. If you say some moronic mark shit like "I got chills," you get stroked.

Seriously, not only is this picture tacky and of poor quality, it's an abomination to all Baltimore sports fandom. Fuck it for even existing.

Seriously. Trying to compare some old scrub to Flacco is ridiculous.

brentech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rChKj713QPg

Took to the Nürburgring again, but with 30 cars on the track this time. Used current weather at location which is rain.
Tested out this Adobe Premiere Elements I just got to add in the picture in picture replay view box.

Driving a 2012 BMW M3 GT3 against like class cars. Probably the best I've ever done in the rain there. Usually I have a big fuck up somewhere. Only a minor grass cut during this run. Cars really seem to shake and bounce in that last 3/4.

HollowCoarseAlbatross.gif

Just happy to make it off the carousel, in the rain, in once piece tbh. Thought for sure I was going to be doing a 360 as I do when it's dry sometimes.

Are you saying he was the best QB for the Ravens in terms of what he did for them, or just the best QB that happened to put on their uniform?

If a Superbowl victory is all that matters when it comes to considering someone the "best QB", then I guess it's Flacco - Dilfer - then everyone else. If you only care about quality of play, then McNair above all.

Is it just me, or should Joe Flacco be paid more by the Ravens?

Apparently, it's not just you because they're talking extension. Next year, his cap number is like 27 million or some shit. Better win another Superbowl this year.

brentech

If a Superbowl victory is all that matters when it comes to considering someone the "best QB", then I guess it's Flacco - Dilfer - then everyone else. If you only care about quality of play, then McNair above all.
guess i'm just trying to say i don't consider him a raven, even if he suited up as one for a short time.

Top Bottom