• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

cajunator

Banned
no because then I would have to live in Florida. Florida is scary.
Cajuns and swamp people are pretty predictable. they dont run around attacking people like freaky meth zombies.

Bread

Banned
Anyone want to move to Florida and be my roommate?

I'll pay all the rent and provide all the food.

I'll pay all the rent and provide all the food.

provide all the food.
fitzgerald-no-no-no.gif

zychi

Banned
haha just saw this same story. Gronk is a hero to all peoples
He comes from a well-off family, he'd be stupid to spend any of that money after all the injuries he's had and the NFL's terrible post-career help.

Ill have to check out his book on a plane ride or something when its cheap. Sounds interesting. Especially the stuff with his dick agent

Milchjon

From MMQB (no Peter King involved):

3. I think the Seahawks ultimately will franchise Russell Wilson in 2016 after his rookie contract expires, then let him walk in free agency. Based on the numbers I’m hearing out of the current contract talks, Wilson wants to be paid like the type of quarterback who would excel in any offense, without a world-class defense and an All-Pro running back. And despite all of Wilson’s successes, I don’t think John Schneider and his coaches are convinced he’s that kind of quarterback.

Respect

That's the thing.

I had to cancel my trip today. Because I have a stupid fucking blood vessel in my eye that is building up pressure, not allowing me to fly. So now I'm stuck in this stupid fucking bullshit country where it never stops raining, I can't party with you guys, can't go see the Sox/Revs, nothing.

Fuck. Me. Straight. Up. The. Butt.

Sorry to hear bud :(

Fuck. Someone broke into my apartment at 11am today and took our laptops, my wife's kindle, and my bike. Kicked the bedroom, which faces the street, ac unit in, which is the only window that doesn't have full iron bars. Our neighbors even saw it and called police but the guy was off on my fucking bike before they could get there. Fuck.

Luckily they did not take my wife's nicer bike, nor our passports or random cash.

Wow, sorry man.

I'm sorry, Respect, Dutch, Wedge and MRSA's future employer.

Have some fluffiness to maybe cheer you up a bit.

uvUafY5.gif

Cute animals are always welcome, thanks friend.

Top Bottom