• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

T-peeeeezzzzzyyyyyyyy, dream is alive.
55026_h.png

He obviously won't be wearing number 2 though

I'm not sure Terrelle Pryor's actually the guy you want, if you're trying to make Manziel look good.

He's no worse at passing the ball and he's actually fast enough to run away from NFL linebackers in a scramble.

You guys are all going to hell.

Considering the fact that BLarry would probably prefer to see Tom Brady win a Super Bowl just so Joe Flacco doesn't?

He deserves every bit of the shit coming his way. No pun intended

I'm not sure Terrelle Pryor's actually the guy you want, if you're trying to make Manziel look good.

He's no worse at passing the ball and he's actually fast enough to run away from NFL linebackers in a scramble.

Considering the fact that BLarry would probably prefer to see Tom Brady win a Super Bowl just so Joe Flacco doesn't?

He deserves every bit of the shit coming his way. No pun intended

Well he's going to hell with you guys.

I don't know what would be more embarrassing.

Losing to the fake Communists up north or the actual Communists from way way way east of here.

The correct answer is probably neither because this is women's football and no one will give a fuck about it in 2 weeks anyway.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Who had Ahmad Bradshaw in the pool?

Around The NFL @AroundTheNFL
RB Ahmad Bradshaw is facing a one-game suspension for violating the substance abuse policy. Full story to come on NFL.com.

MRSA

Banned
Hello Coldnoodle

The USWNT will face against actual communist in the Chinese Women's National Team.

Your team sucks, your tastes suck, your face sucks, and so does your choice in condiments.

Fuck you Coldnoodle.

EDIT: For Grover

593cffff-8dd6-447c-8e5b-06954d2fb3be-460x276.jpeg

FREEDOM

Top Bottom