• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

MRSA

Banned
Is it McDonalds

1398125894-0.jpg

MRSA

Banned
2.16-launch-image_FB-960x480.jpeg

Freedom will take on actual communists on Friday!

Too bad we're down two of our best players. Oh well, that just means more Christen Press!!!!

XmwGK.gif

Obtain dual entry visa for Vietnam, get a visitor visa to Cambodia, smoke opium, return to Vietnam higher than any of you fucks.

Whatever you do just make sure you wear protection!

All kidding aside. I think Vietnam is a fun place to visit. I don't know about airbnb but I was looking at it with Hong Kong

MRSA

Banned
My underachieving continues!

Failed my test by 1 point, 75 is a pass but I got a 74, I feel so American. I guess thats what happens when you go to class to watch Lebron lose, women's soccer, US Open, and more women's soccer.

zychi

Banned

Failed my test by 1 point, 75 is a pass but I got a 74, I feel so American. I guess thats what happens when you go to class to watch Lebron lose, women's soccer, US Open, and more women's soccer.
Probably wouldve passed if you werent busy calling people "fucks" in this thread and hiding behind an alt. Those things would easily given you more time to study

I'm sorry wienke, but Five Guys is confused, they're not sure if they're fast food or sit down burger joint.

That's why In N Out is great, they're fast food and they do it right.

This is very true,

This is awful, wtf MRSA.

MRSA

Banned
Dunno if anybody here is in the market for a Mac, but Best Buy is having a sale right now.

They have the base MBP for $1,150; $100 off edu discount, and if you're not a lazy bum go to the post office for a mover's packet for an additional 10% off coupon. A new MBP for under a grand is a good deal, I just can't deal with 128gb of storage.

ampere

Dunno if anybody here is in the market for a Mac, but Best Buy is having a sale right now.

They have the base MBP for $1,150; $100 off edu discount, and if you're not a lazy bum go to the post office for a mover's packet for an additional 10% off coupon. A new MBP for under a grand is a good deal, I just can't deal with 128gb of storage.

It's probably the 13" with integrated graphics. Not really worth it for me

zychi

Banned

They do these sales every summer. Its to clear stock for the new chipset versions in the fall

MRSA

Banned
They do these sales every summer. Its to clear stock for the new chipset versions in the fall

Last I checked both the 13" and 15" were recently updated so you're getting the most up to date stuff. I don't see the updating the MBP line again until next year.

That being said I'll probably wait next year for the Macbook update.

zychi

Banned
Last I checked both the 13" and 15" were recently updated so you're getting the most up to date stuff. I don't see the updating the MBP line again until next year.

That being said I'll probably wait next year for the Macbook update.
They didnt do much to it. Skylake comes out this year, and Apple skipped Broadwell. Its not the most up to date. Its two year old processors.

MRSA

Banned
They didnt do much to it. Skylake comes out this year, and Apple skipped Broadwell. Its not the most up to date. Its two year old processors.

Its most up to date by Apple standards hence, most up to date. Are all Bears fans this Gata?

Top Bottom