• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Fox318

ITS TIME!!!!11

alex-morgan-nike-650.jpg
https://youtu.be/g3ZmJYkWLNc

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
bBdp094.gif

Going to go pick up Hyrule Warriors tonight. Going to trade in Xenoblade Chronicles 3D. It's a great game but I don't have time for a 60 hour RPG right now. Do have time for a Musou game though. Last musou game I played was probably Dynasty Warriors 3 for PS2

Gigglepoo

What a weird question. Only four quarterbacks has won more than two Super Bowls (Montana, Bradshaw, Brady, and Aikman) so the chances are slim that Wilson will pass Roethlisburger. 45% of people are saying that Wilson will be a historically accomplished QB.

zychi

Banned
Charleston speech.

Can't come up with a better public speaker in recent memory.

Nobody say Jobs

Ah. I thought you were referring to marriage. Yeah, he's been on a roll lately, but its funny how he flipped on so many things over the years, for the better.

zychi

Banned
Please read the post you quoted, ari.

when you have time, go back through your post history about all your complaining and how super bowl rings shouldn't count.

you're the person espn is asking. you're the person who made deflategate an actual waste of time thing.

cdyhybrid

when you have time, go back through your post history about all your complaining and how super bowl rings shouldn't count.

you're the person espn is asking. you're the person who made deflategate an actual waste of time thing.
What in the entire fuck are you talking about? Are you really this stupid or do you just act like it on the internet?

effzee

I've never seen someone so obsessed with ESPN.

zychi

Banned
I've never seen someone so obsessed with ESPN.
low hanging fruit. they grab that demographic, in this case cdy, a fan who whines about air in a football for 4 months, instead of the mismanaged game by his qb, Russ

Then they compares his qb to someone who has more rings and isn't likely going anywhere, when a rumor that Russ may not be re-signed comes up.

it's the same thing fox news does with racists (low hanging fruit). focus on the non-issue, and make it about them.

Top Bottom