• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I was trying to think of something for the bills but then i thought "Who cares about them?"

scott-norwood-buffalo-wide-right-buffalo-loses-super-bowl-xxv.gif

I was trying to think of something for the bills but then i thought "Who cares about them?"

I only speak the truth friend, although Kave will care about the bills when they move to Toronto but nobody cares about kave so it's ok.

Also today is Philbins B-day....fuck him.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/scott-norwood-buffalo-wide-right-buffalo-loses-super-bowl-xxv.gif[MG][/QUOTE]

Now that I think about it more the eagles might deserve what I wrote about the packers more now?

Hindl

Pats are cheats
Colts are thugs with a druggy for an owner
Browns could be given the best players ever and STILL lose
Packers might have the most fans in the KKK
Ravens beat their wives
Vikings beat there children
Rams hate gays
49ers... well i wont pick on them because then they might quit the nfl
Titans fuck the titans

Help me out here guys. It's disrespect thursday.

Fuck Dallas

Striker

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo 1m1 minute ago
Whoa, Jets' Sheldon Richardson suspended four games for violating the substances of abuse policy

jakncoke

Banned
Can't wait till we fuck the Colts Shit up twice this year. Beat down Andrew so bad his dad feels it.

Then he begs BOB to let him come home.

Just like Kas just because you post it enough doesnt mean its true or will happen outside madden #brutalreality

MechDX

Just like Kas just because you post it enough doesnt mean its true or will happen outside madden #brutalreality

We will beat them twice. They shouldn't have won either game last year. First game our coaches had a brain fart at the start of the game. Second game we were shutting them down then they got a dirty ass play on Fitz.

Tired of the media sucking the Colts balls when they have done Jack and Shit to fix their issues from last year

Texans brought in Wilfork to mentor Nix and teach him how to annoy the fuck out of the Clots and terrorize their interior o line

We will beat them twice. They shouldn't have won either game last year. First game our coaches had a brain fart at the start of the game. Second game we were shutting them down then they got a dirty ass play on Fitz.

Tired of the media sucking the Colts balls when they have done Jack and Shit to fix their issues from last year

Texans brought in Wilfork to mentor Nix and teach him how to annoy the fuck out of the Clots and terrorize their interior o line
Texans had one slightly impressive win last year against Baltimore. After that it drops off to Buffalo and only gets worse. The Texans are still a bottom third team in the league until proven otherwise, they just feasted on a garbage schedule last year. Colts also had an easy schedule but they have a QB and made it to the AFC Championship. You guys aren't even in the same tier.

#DisrespectThursday

jakncoke

Banned

You are 4-22, you FUCKING SUCK against the Colts

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Texans had one slightly impressive win last year against Baltimore. After that it drops off to Buffalo and only gets worse. The Texans are still a bottom third team in the league until proven otherwise, they just feasted on a garbage schedule last year. Colts also had an easy schedule but they have a QB and made it to the AFC Championship. You guys aren't even in the same tier.

#DisrespectThursday

It's all fun and games until your own team gets disrespected.

BigAT

You can tell it is late in the afternoon the day before a holiday, because the suspension announcements are pouring out. Another:

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo
Another one: Cowboys' Rolando McClain suspended four games for violating substance abuse policy, per NFL

MechDX

#DisrespectThursday

Being Peytons bitch for 10 years is better than being Brady's bitch for 10 years.

Now go back to jacking it to the 70's Phins run

MechDX

#Texans have cut rookie Brandon Ivory.

#NoThugsAgain

NFL Network's @AlbertBreer on suspensions in the NFL: "We're not done today. More of these are coming."--Twitter

You can tell it is late in the afternoon the day before a holiday, because the suspension announcements are pouring out. Another:

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo
Another one: Cowboys' Rolando McClain suspended four games for violating substance abuse policy, per NFL

He'll miss the Giants game even if he appeals and get it reduced it looks like.

Striker

Do the Cowboys even need defense to beat the Giants right now?
Both games were close despite the health disparity between each team and how good the Dallas OL was. If the Giants DL gets destroyed again, none of it matters. If guys like Cullen Jenkins or Markus Kuhn are starting Week 1, they're in trouble.

squicken

Explains the Jets draft. Pot or no, he's not a first time offender. If he he'd rather smoke than make millions of dollars he's really not a guy to build around

I'd love to see Luck play for a team that isn't a total dumpster fire.

I think it's obvious if he wants to win a SB, he needs to come to Cleveland. We've been a QB away from winning the SB for 15 years. Would've been the greatest dynasty in all of American professional sports history.

Top Bottom