• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Spinluck

Texans had one slightly impressive win last year against Baltimore. After that it drops off to Buffalo and only gets worse. The Texans are still a bottom third team in the league until proven otherwise, they just feasted on a garbage schedule last year. Colts also had an easy schedule but they have a QB and made it to the AFC Championship. You guys aren't even in the same tier.

#DisrespectThursday

Red I never knew you had it in you!

You are 4-22, you FUCKING SUCK against the Colts

Oh wait a minute, this is why Mech hates us so much. I always forget the reason.

Being Peytons bitch for 10 years is better than being Brady's bitch for 10 years.

Now go back to jacking it to the 70's Phins run

I'm confused, does Peyton treat his bitches better? Also there was a time around the Zach Thomas and Jason Taylor days where the Phins would give the Pats some trouble.

Anyway I'm sure Luck will treat you bitches with care, he seems like a gentlemen and a great sport. Let us hope Watt takes it easy on him!

jakncoke

Banned
oh furyous how art thou you motherfucking hobbit, time to #brownshit

gata is so young he hasnt seen the browns loss to the steelers in the 2002 playoffs

Spinluck

We will beat them twice. They shouldn't have won either game last year. First game our coaches had a brain fart at the start of the game. Second game we were shutting them down then they got a dirty ass play on Fitz.

Tired of the media sucking the Colts balls when they have done Jack and Shit to fix their issues from last year

Texans brought in Wilfork to mentor Nix and teach him how to annoy the fuck out of the Clots and terrorize their interior o line

Lol.

As always, you mix the media sucking Luck's balls with them sucking the Colts balls.

JJ Watt gets more attention than our team does. The only reason we are ever talked about is because of Luck.

Furyous

oh furyous how art thou you motherfucking hobbit, time to #brownshit

gata is so young he hasnt seen the browns loss to the steelers in the 2002 playoffs

What is a motherfucking hobbit? You little guys are cute! *pulls your cheeks and gives you a wedgie*

Furyous

Kelly Holcomb was regarded as a savior once by the Ohio bums. went 4-8

Kelly Holcomb had a good career. If your team didn't make the Super Bowl last year don't respond to me.

LOL at people bringing history if the face of getting hit with facts they can't refute about young Russell Wilson. Shush.

Furyous

Bernie Kosar once went 15-41 against the steelers

Bernie Kosar once went 13 for 19 against the Steelers as well...

You're 0-3 with these shit posts but that's cool. If your team didn't make the Super Bowl last season then don't reply to me about past performance.

Spinluck

WAT? Luck isn't in Wilson's league. Russell Wilson is top 10 where it counts in Super Bowl appearances during the past three seasons for young quarterbacks.

Andrew Luck
Russell Wilson

Luck doesn't have what it takes to out duel Russell. Miss me with talk of Russell's defense because it can be argued that Andrew has better offensive weapons than Russell especially at the wide receiver position, plays in a weaker division than Russ, and has an easier road to the Super Bowl every year. Luck is all hype generated by ESPN trying to find their next agenda drive superstar.

Luck's defense is good enough to get them to the playoffs consistently but Andrew can't lead his team to the promised land as of yet. It's unfortunate for the "best GB of this generation".

Paging Bread for a circle jerk. Wait, never mind you're already here! Awww, it's so cute that you bring my name up randomly. *pinches your little cheeks*

lol

Divisional rivalry salt is running rampant today

I wish we had a divisional rivalry, I feel like our divisional relationship is more like a brotherhood if anything.

brentech

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 9m9 minutes ago
Reading the #NFL substance-abuse policy, I'm not sure why it would be a one-game suspension. Will ask.

I get it. The past is all you have. I'd refer back to it too if I were you.

U1H5H7L.gif

I missed you guys!

jakncoke

Banned
Tends to happen when you win championships.

I know, its a foreign concept but well there you go. Speak to me when you guys win ......anything.

YO BREH THEDUCE RULES ARE ALWAYS IN EFFECT WITH THE EAGLETS/KONKAS WHO LOOK UP TO THE STEELERS NFL OWLS, SO NFC CHAMPIONSHIPS AND DIVISION TITLES AND EVEN STAT LEADERS ARE LIKE MS SCOREBOARD CHAMP PTS AND CAN BE TURNED INTO RING RIGHT!

MechDX

YO BREH THEDUCE RULES ARE ALWAYS IN EFFECT WITH THE EAGLETS/KONKAS WHO LOOK UP TO THE STEELERS NFL OWLS, SO NFC CHAMPIONSHIPS AND DIVISION TITLES AND EVEN STAT LEADERS ARE LIKE MS SCOREBOARD CHAMP PTS AND CAN BE TURNED INTO RING RIGHT!

I have no fucking clue.

Furyous

In 1985 the Browns 1st draft pick was 2nd round 35th pick went 9 carries 35 yards in his career

In 2008 the Steelers selected Limas Sweed over Mario Manningham and Ray Rice.

In 2004 the Steelers selected Ricardo Colclough over Darnell Dockett and Ben Troupe.

Let's talk about the Ravens real quick. Tavares "mini Ray Lewis" Gooden, Jay Graham, Clarence Moore, Terrence Cody, Devard Darling, and Deron Jenkins tell you to be quiet.

Every team has draft busts but the divisional salt is strong in you, little one.

What team are you a fan of? Now I'm curious.

Top Bottom