• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Do the Cowboys even need defense to beat the Giants right now?

31-21
31-28

...so yeah. They do. Even with the Giants offensive line being offensive and our defense being shit. Not to mention the first game was still in the middle of the Giants getting the new offense going and ODB was on his way by the time second game came around.

You don't even have to field a defense for Eli to throw a couple interceptions.
...and he's still more proven and better than the gallery of shit QB's on the Eagles roster.

Aaron-Rodgers-Smile-and-Laugh.gif

Aaron Rodgers + GB = 1 SB + 2 MVP
Aaron Rodgers + CLE = 9 SB + 7 MVP

Are you excited for the women's World Cup final?

I'll tell you what. I watched 30 mins of that USA/GER game in anticipation of the Copa America, and actually quite enjoyed the pace of play. Sure, there were still quite a few things that the local juniors do as well nor was there too much structure in attacks from both sides, the actual speed of the game and high pressure defense at times, surprised me. Might actually watch the final and root against MRSA.

He said not a dumpster fire.

It's called a combination of media manipulation and in search of a great QB.

Being Peytons bitch for 10 years is better than being Brady's bitch for 10 years.

Now go back to jacking it to the 70's Phins run
Summary of our interactions on GAF:

You: Post something about how the Texans are going to do something they probably won't.
Me: Say it's probably not going to happen because of factual x, y, and z.
You: OH YEAH WELL DOLPHINS SUCK BALLS !!11! !!1

Forgive me for thinking you might want to talk about your team once in awhile, KasDX.

zychi

Banned
Aaron Rodgers + GB = 1 SB + 2 MVP
Aaron Rodgers + CLE = 9 SB + 7 MVP

I'll tell you what. I watched 30 mins of that USA/GER game in anticipation of the Copa America, and actually quite enjoyed the pace of play. Sure, there were still quite a few things that the local juniors do as well nor was there too much structure in attacks from both sides, the actual speed of the game and high pressure defense at times, surprised me. Might actually watch the final and root against MRSA.

It's called a combination of media manipulation and in search of a great QB.
Even Kas isnt this delusional about his team.

MechDX

Summary of our interactions on GAF:

You: Post something about how the Texans are going to do something they probably won't.
Me: Say it's probably not going to happen because of factual x, y, and z.
You: OH YEAH WELL DOLPHINS SUCK BALLS !!11! !!1

Forgive me for thinking you might want to talk about your team once in awhile, KasDX.

Facts? That's rich. It's your opinion and that's fine. Like an asshole everybody has one. Some are just more full of Shit that others.

If you don't like my opinion I don't know what to tell you. Don't read it? Use the ignore feature?

Furyous

Wilson isn't in lucks league, I don't think anyone is arguing that. With that said, wussle is good at what he does and if cutlers market rate is $18 mil per year wussle should at least be around there. I don't think he's a top 10 QB but that's just the going rate for qbs

WAT? Luck isn't in Wilson's league. Russell Wilson is top 10 where it counts in Super Bowl appearances during the past three seasons for young quarterbacks.

Andrew Luck
Russell Wilson

Luck doesn't have what it takes to out duel Russell. Miss me with talk of Russell's defense because it can be argued that Andrew has better offensive weapons than Russell especially at the wide receiver position, plays in a weaker division than Russ, and has an easier road to the Super Bowl every year. Luck is all hype generated by ESPN trying to find their next agenda drive superstar.

Luck's defense is good enough to get them to the playoffs consistently but Andrew can't lead his team to the promised land as of yet. It's unfortunate for the "best GB of this generation".

paging furyous for some shiitposts

Paging Bread for a circle jerk. Wait, never mind you're already here! Awww, it's so cute that you bring my name up randomly. *pinches your little cheeks*

MechDX

This entire "you have gone Kas" thing is the most annoying Shit in here. Everyone thinks it is cool to be pessimistic about your team. If you are a fan you should believe your team will win it all before the season starts. If you don't think that way you should question your fanaticism.

squicken

Got an email from nfl.com

I guess Preseason Live and Game Rewind are being rolled into one product called Game Pass. I know that has been available in Yurop and I guess it is now in the States. No live regular season games of course, and no pricing yet

ampere

This entire "you have gone Kas" thing is the most annoying Shit in here. Everyone thinks it is cool to be pessimistic about your team. If you are a fan you should believe your team will win it all before the season starts. If you don't think that way you should question your fanaticism.

Disagree. You should always want your team to win, but being realistic a bit is good.

Example: I want us to repeat this year. With our defense in shambles and Brady out 4 games, I doubt we can pull it off. But angry Brady is good Brady so there's hope.

cajunator

Banned

Thats true.
fan is short for fanatic.
Kas is the most like an actual fan.

zychi

Banned

Or, you can realize that your team sucks and will be lucky to get to 8-8. Like mine does, Cle does, or the Texans offense does.

Disagree. You should always want your team to win, but being realistic a bit is good.

Example: I want us to repeat this year. With our defense in shambles and Brady out 4 games, I doubt we can pull it off. But angry Brady is good Brady so there's hope.
Fuck that shit

We're gonna win it all

jakncoke

Banned

ok :kas from the south

cajunator

Banned

See this is proper fandom. Very delusional but kind of cute.

jakncoke

Banned
Thats true.

kas is the most like to be put in a

storymaker-slideshow-history-mental-asylum3-514x418.jpg

for all the mental gymnastics it takes him to convince himself them the world the Lions arent shit ass shitters from a city that the congress would sell to ISIS if they offered even 11 dollars a sq ft

Striker

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo 22s22 seconds ago
Make it three: Packers Datone Jones suspended one game for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy.

- beaten!

cajunator

Banned
kas is the most like to be put in a

storymaker-slideshow-history-mental-asylum3-514x418.jpg

for all the mental gymnastics it takes him to convince himself them the world the Lions arent shit ass shitters from a city that the congress would sell to ISIS if they offered even 11 dollars a sq ft

But he doesnt get drunk and live in misery every day either

MechDX

Thats true.

Kas just goes to weird levels with it. The whole "no QB has ever had private workouts with their WRs in the off season till Stafford did" boggles the mind.

Or, you can realize that your team sucks and will be lucky to get to 8-8. Like mine does, Cle does, or the Texans offense does.

If your life is that depressing And you just embrace the negativity go ahead and be yourself Ari

MechDX

The Steelers once lost a game where they had a decisive advantage in every statistical category yet still lost to David Carr

Sorry mech but there is hoping for the best and being realistic and than there is being :kas, every week darkest and I get hyped and start to believe the dolphins will win and usually half the time we are dead wrong, nothing wrong with keeping your expectations in check, of course if you've got an established team it's eaiser to be optimistic about every game but teams like the dolphins who can either fail or succeed but usually stay in the middle it's harder to stay positive about them. Especially this far away from the season where literally anything can happen. The team that will be on the field week 1 could be entirely different

Furyous

Tim Couch ounce went 9-21 57 yards 1 int in a 41-9 loss to the Ravens

I didn't know a QB could "once went 9-21}.... That's dope but we're talking Russell Wilson's greatness. The Browns aren't pathetic and at one point lead the division this past season. Our defense says LOL at your shitpost.

No lies detected in Furyous' post.

I threw up the stats sheet in their face and people are butthurt. It's cool as long as we acknowledge that Russell Wilson is underrated and low-key the best QB from his draft class all is fine in the world. Luck is overrated, RG3 is damaged and stuck with coach that doesn't support him, and Russ just takes it one game at all.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Explains the Jets draft. Pot or no, he's not a first time offender. If he he'd rather smoke than make millions of dollars he's really not a guy to build around
Yeah, they totally would have passed on the best player in the draft after he fell to them otherwise.

Top Bottom