• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
The Brady OT has gone completely insane.

Definitely a lot of people who can't do math, read, or comprehend much of anything reading Patriot fan-site summaries of the report and deciding that their understanding of math and science is better than that of a consulting company NASA routinely hires to check their findings, as well as a professor of Physics at Columbia who used to be the head of that dept.

cdyhybrid

Definitely a lot of people who can't do math, read, or comprehend much of anything reading Patriot fan-site summaries of the report and deciding that their understanding of math and science is better than that of a consulting company NASA routinely hires to check their findings, as well as a professor of Physics at Columbia who used to be the head of that dept.

"The only article you need to read and trust when it comes to Deflategate is this one that I'm linking because it agrees with me!"

And you keep arguing with them smh.

giphy.gif

My favorite DJ Swearinger moment.

jakncoke

Banned
Dont enter sports threads outside the fort its basically just a huge waste of time. Id rather someone sledgehammer my dick and stick battery acid on my taint

Patriots7

The people unwilling to accept that the Wells report does have its faults are not helping the OT.

I don't get why anyone is arguing. Tom and his team will get their chance to refute. The fervor with which Robert Kraft and the Patriots are supporting him lead me to believe that they should have a fairly solid argument.

Dont enter sports threads outside the fort its basically just a huge waste of time. Id rather someone sledgehammer my dick and stick battery acid on my taint
Ye I really don't comment in NFL threads in OT, it's usually stuff we've talked about days prior. ..........the other shit you said, that's all you bro.

Colasante

Patriots signed LB Dekoda Watson. I thought they were going to sign him last offseason. Hopefully this doesn't preclude a reunion with Brandon Spikes or Dane Fletcher. I thought they'd pick up former Rutgers LB Khaseem Greene, but the Bucs claimed him off waivers.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
You know what outrages me? The fact we've never gotten an explanation as to why the Pass Interference on Bradon Pettigrew was thrown and then taken away.

Deflate gate should've been a side story to the most inexplicable call in NFL history. There has never been a call like the phantom PI flag.

The Lions were on there way to a nice first down on the 20 yard line and at the very least a field goal (though momentum was swinging our way and I think we would've gotten a TD).

Flag thrown, announced to the American public then taken away.

Des Bryant, and offensive player, would run on the field with his helmet off yelling at the refs. That should've resulted in a unsportsmanlike conduct 15 yard penalty as well.

I'm still waiting for the explanation on all of this and why the Lions Super Bowl chances were taken away by the refs.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I'm awaiting the explanation from Fatford on why he ate some fried chicken before the last drive and kept fumbling the football with his greasy hands.

If that was my QB I'd be outraged by Stafford, upon seeing Pettigrew has a step on the defender, drilling the ball right into the back of the linebacker.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
The people unwilling to accept that the Wells report does have its faults are not helping the OT.

I don't get why anyone is arguing. Tom and his team will get their chance to refute. The fervor with which Robert Kraft and the Patriots are supporting him lead me to believe that they should have a fairly solid argument.

I'm fine with waiting for them to try to challenge the science or math. Because a whole bunch of people are going to get schooled. The only issue the Wells report has is that people don't trust the NFL as a whole. There is nothing the Wells report can do to fix that.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
If that was my QB I'd be outraged by Stafford, upon seeing Pettigrew has a step on the defender, drilling the ball right into the back of the linebacker.

Stafford knew he had Pettigrew on a mismatch with the linebacker and perfectly placed the ball. Hitchens saw Pettigrew reacting to the ball being thrown at him and Hitchens mauled Pettigrew on an obvious PI.

Even Stafford called the referees on there bullshit.

Spinluck

Pats fans are for the most part broken.

Saw on Facebook that they are starting a fund to pay the fine lololol.

Yeah, of all the things to fund a million dollars for in this world, let's do it to fork the check of a billionaire.

Fucking morons.

Top Bottom