• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm working out in Beaumont and this flooding is nuts!

Even with all the water, this area is still trashy as hell though.

JABEE

Hope no one in Eagles-GAF got affected.
It was going from DC to NYC. Derailed in Philly. Looks like 50+ people Are reported injured. They are saying mass casualties are expected. :( The train looks bad. I wonder how many were commuting to Game 7 at Madison Square Garden tomorrow night. Scary

It was going from DC to NYC. Derailed in Philly. Looks like 50+ people Are reported injured. They are saying mass spcasualties are expected. :( The train looks bad. I wonder how many were commuting to Game 7 at Madison Square Garden tomorrow night. Scary

oh jesus :(

this miller lite commercial that goes "sometimes people wonder when the good times are going to start but its not here or on some map or in some app" or whatever it says and then everyone starts doing that douchey "tip the beer forward and nod your head once" is fucking stupid

cdyhybrid

Someone save me from that OT thread. I haven't seen this much pseudoscience since a GOP nomination debate.

Don't bother. The only reasonable Pats fans on this forum are posting here, not there. The lifelongs that only post in OT are so delusional that you'll never change their minds unless you have Brady admit to them in person that he cheated after showing them his ID.

Finished my studying early, so all of you get this early.
M4fVgu7.gif

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Don't bother. The only reasonable Pats fans on this forum are posting here, not there. The lifelongs that only post in OT are so delusional that you'll never change their minds unless you have Brady admit to them in person that he cheated after showing them his ID.

Godslay continues to fight the good fight in that thread.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Bucket was a multi year winning MVP and he was a hipster.

Are animu that much worse?

Sometimes it's not the poster that we need but the poster we deserve also.

Then it looks like you better get cracking on the gifs, brosef

Oh no I do not want to be apart of the race myself. I am too unethical, and my track record is too muddy. We need a standup gentlemen, a scholar, a man that will represent us to the public without shame.

Bucket was a multi year winning MVP and he was a hipster.

Are animu that much worse?

Sometimes it's not the poster that we need but the poster we deserve also.

Yes.

I can't vote for my boy printer for MVP, to much Browns disrespect I can't forget.

#JNA-MVP
#GataAlt-Cia

Edit: I change my mind, I can't vote for those guys. Printer friend for MVP, disrespect and all.

I can't vote for my boy printer for MVP, to much Browns disrespect I can't forget.

#JNA-MVP
#GataAlt-Cia

Edit: I change my mind, I can't vote for those guys. Printer friend for MVP, disrespect and all.

I'm pretty docile in real life.

GAF was once an idyllic place when Tebow was in command. Those where good times before the great war started.

It is truly a dark age for us. Not only is the great war going on with no end in sight, but now we have no candidate worthy of MVP.

Top Bottom