• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

I have an exam first thing in the morning so I'm off. In the meantime, Kas should increase his football knowledge by playing some NFL Blitz.

Don't want you embarrassing yourself while watching the Greatest Show on Turf 2.0 next season mate.

Matt Miller – ‏@nfldraftscout
May be an unpopular opinion...but I don't think Justin Gilbert was as bad last year as many let on. Not great, of course, but not awful
Sz7q6Ka.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
If defenders didn't exist, that was a perfect throw.

Defenders aren't allowed to launch themselves or grab onto an offensive player to prevent a catch catch like Hitchens obviously did to Pettigrew hence the flag and initial pass interference call.

The ball was perfectly thrown other than all that though which is what is expected from Matthew Stafford.

I'll make a disrespectful gif for Brady/Gronk/Cheaters if it will make you feel better BG. Though it would have to wait until tomorrow since I need to study for my HTML5 final.

Why do Pats fans keep linking to a site that gives a ridiculous arbitrary point system for "cheating" to try and make themselves feel better? 2/5 for Spygate? Nobody is taking that shit seriously

Jarnet87

Bucs picked up Swearinger. We needed Strong Safety help. I'd imagine our starting safeties will be Conte and Swearinger short of Swearinger playing terribly in camp and preseason.

Bobby Bowden coming out and calling Winston an embarrassment to the school. Hypocritical coming from a man who recruited criminals and bag eggs all the time.

Ohhh, I just found the perfect video to use to make a gif that will include Brady, Gronk, Billacheat,Kraft and Goodell. This will be fun! And no Senzu Bean will be able to heal this amount of disrespect. ^_^

Edit: lol^^^
Dagger in the cavs game.
I'll make a disrespectful gif for Brady/Gronk/Cheaters if it will make you feel better BG. Though it would have to wait until tomorrow since I need to study for my HTML5 final.
Good luck my disrespectful friend! Finished my finals last week, but start a summer internship tomorrow.

Doorman

So it turns out that Aaron Rodgers is actually pretty good at Jeopardy? Watching some of it now I actually kind of appreciate how quickly he operated with calling out answers and categories. Maybe that shouldn't be surprising when reaction time is pretty important in his line of work and his competition are both old (albeit smart) dudes.

All of these positive Witcher 3 impressions are killing me. I have a business trip to Hebron, KY all of next week and won't be able to actually play the game until next Friday at the earliest. Ugh.

Why do Pats fans keep linking to a site that gives a ridiculous arbitrary point system for "cheating" to try and make themselves feel better? 2/5 for Spygate? Nobody is taking that shit seriously

Because they refuse to believe that their team is full of cheats and got caught twice.

It's why they think teams trying to steal verbal signals during a game is the same as deliberately video taping the opposing team's sideline.

So it turns out that Aaron Rodgers is actually pretty good at Jeopardy? Watching some of it now I actually kind of appreciate how quickly he operated with calling out answers and categories. Maybe that shouldn't be surprising when reaction time is pretty important in his line of work and his competition are both old (albeit smart) dudes.

Yeah, his reflexes definitely won the day.

But shit, that was the easiest damn Jeopardy ever.

Colasante

Now I have to root for Brian Tyms to make the Patriots again so we can get that sweet Garoppolo/Tyms magic cooking. It will be fun to see a quarterback who can actually throw deep though, to be completely honest. The four games will be a good test for Aaron Dobson (if he can make the team) to show that he can be the field-stretcher the Patriots need.

Duxxy3

Now I have to root for Brian Tyms to make the Patriots again so we can get that sweet Garoppolo/Tyms magic cooking. It will be fun to see a quarterback who can actually throw deep though, to be completely honest. The four games will be a good test for Aaron Dobson (if he can make the team) to show that he can be the field-stretcher the Patriots need.

Good news for fantasy owners of Lafell, Gronk and (maybe) Amendola. Edelman stats will probably be down. I'm expecting James White to take a lot of snaps as well. He had a red shirt first year because Vereen was healthy the whole year.

It will be interesting to see what Jimmy can do with all of the offensive starters on the field. Half the offense was out when he saw extended time against Buffalo.

Colasante

Good news for fantasy owners of Lafell, Gronk and (maybe) Amendola. Edelman stats will probably be down. I'm expecting James White to take a lot of snaps as well. He had a red shirt first year because Vereen was healthy the whole year.

It will be interesting to see what Jimmy can do with all of the offensive starters on the field. Half the offense was out when he saw extended time against Buffalo.

I'll be most curious to see how much they integrate read-option plays into the offense. It was bizarre seeing that out of nowhere in week 17, I'm still not even sure why they did that then. With more time to practice it in the summer, assuming Jimmy gets the majority of the starter's snaps, I wouldn't be surprised to see them bust it out on Pittsburgh in the opener.

Top Bottom