• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

zychi

Banned
That's not the point you were trying to make though.

Yes, men are naturally bigger and stronger than women on average, that still doesn't mean they (women) have free reign.
If a 90 pound woman(shes not famous) hits you, are you gonna go crying to the police? Of course not. Its not the same. The funny thing about her bullshit domestic violence suit? Shes not pressing charges against the then 17 year old from hitting her.
She realizes itd ruin his life.

Godslay

Banned
If a 90 pound woman(shes not famous) hits you, are you gonna go crying to the police? Of course not. Its not the same. The funny thing about her bullshit domestic violence suit? Shes not pressing charges against the then 17 year old from hitting her.
She realizes itd ruin his life.

I would call the police, especially if it was a stranger.

Would I be in immediate fear for my well-being? More than likely not, depends on the situation though.

Why would I call the police from some attack from an undersized woman? Well largely because people shouldn't perpetrate violence against others in society. What if that 90 lb woman set out to attack other woman or children? It has no place in society regardless of size. That's why I would call the police.

I think the same applies to spouses etc. Would my wife ever hit me? Never. Not out of fear, out of the fact that neither one of us solve problems with violence. Really, no matter the size you shouldn't have to deal with any violence if you have a healthy relationship or know how to control yourself. If you can't, you probably shouldn't be in a relationship in the first place.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
CANADA A SHIIIIIIIIIIIT

chris-farley-rage.gif

zychi

Banned
I would call the police, especially if it was a stranger.

Would I be in immediate fear for my well-being? More than likely not, depends on the situation though.

Why would I call the police from some attack from an undersized woman? Well largely because people shouldn't perpetrate violence against others in society. What if that 90 lb woman set out to attack other woman or children? It has no place in society regardless of size. That's why I would call the police.

I think the same applies to spouses etc. Would my wife ever hit me? Never. Not out of fear, out of the fact that neither one of us solve problems with violence. Really, no matter the size you shouldn't have to deal with any violence if you have a healthy relationship or know how to control yourself. If you can't, you probably shouldn't be in a relationship in the first place.
It was her nephew, not relationship

Godslay

Banned
It was her nephew, not relationship

Relationship means the dealings with other people that allow you into their personal life. It doesn't have to be spouse/bf/gf, etc.

Even if it was her nephew it still doesn't make it right. A healthy relationship doesn't include violence no matter the relation to that person.

zychi

Banned
Ugh, as if it wasn't enough with that chick saying that I'm like a young Hugh Heffner since she was 8 years younger than me and I prefer blondes.

Get off my lawn you kids!

Bruh, move on, grab your buddies, go to a bar, hit on some women, get denied, maybe get lucky. Who gives a fuck.

zychi

Banned
I wasn't bitching, just making a funny comment more than anything.

I've actually dated younger anyway sooooo

Your age /2 + 7

I wasnt saying you were bitching. I was saying move on. There's ~3.5 billion of women in the world.

Go to a bar you've never been to, go meet some new women. Even better if you live near a college campus.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Hell no.

Cradle robber

No.

Your age /2 + 7

I wasnt saying you were bitching. I was saying move on. There's ~3.5 billion of women in the world.

Go to a bar you've never been to, go meet some new women. Even better if you live near a college campus.

Yeah about 9 year difference is the most I've done and it wasn't fun. 27-29 is really the sweet spot for me right now I've noticed.

I'll probably get out and about next weekend.

Where's that from, and are you a spider?

He's clearly non-standard size printer paper.

Top Bottom