• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

zychi

Banned
sad-cutler.jpg

1410530084000-USATSI_8053834.jpg

Which QB looks like he's happy to be on the team?
Would you be happy if your defense gave up record numbers? And if your OC was Trestman, Tice and Martz?

e: got comcast to lower my bill to $20/mo for internet, then got them to double the speed two days later for only $10 more.

$30/mo for 80Mbps woo(how sad is that)

it's bullshit that the Lingerie Football League champs don't get as much praise around here as some soccer team. This is the football thread for crying out loud!

zychi

Banned
So Ballers was eh, at least they have the dolphins locker room culture down
The entire time they were having the party,
i was like, "why the fuck would you allow drugs at a party where you are trying to get clients and their best interests?"

Dudes taking pictures of everyone snorting coke. Like cmon bruh. Thats not how you protect your clients

The entire time they were having the party,
i was like, "why the fuck would you allow drugs at a party where you are trying to get clients and their best interests?"

Dudes taking pictures of everyone snorting coke. Like cmon bruh. Thats not how you protect your clients

Yeah that was also pretty stupid, I'm sure it'll come up later in the season
though as blackmail

zychi

Banned
Page 2?

I can't sleep.
Watched a LinusTechTips twitch VOD a bit ago so I"m currently downloading Warcraft 3 thanks to them.

Striker

Awaiting the timetable on how long JPP is out for. What a fucking moron.

Camp hasn't even started yet and two prominent players are already injured. One for half the season.

They don't have to collapse and writhe on the ground any time someone breathes on them. It's actually a much more watchable version of the game.

I agree with the top leagues you see on TV and the superstar players with their purses. Lower league soccer in Europe is a whole different animal though.

Milchjon

MRSA has finally found a shtick that's more repetitive, dull and annoying than "Pats fans suck".

Watch out, you might just be what people say gata is :p

Top Bottom