• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

miLdTXu.gif

JPP burned off the flesh from his palms and fingertips. His fingers are apparently intact, however according to sources.

http://nypost.com/2015/07/05/jason-...w&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow

tumblr_lxnxx1iR701r7uivno1_400.gif

I don't understand, wouldn't the weeaboos root for Japan?

Your thinking of those with Rabid Weeaboo syndrome. You know those guys that think Japan is the best country in the world, best food, best culture, best toilets ect... They are the guys who think Japan did nothing wrong during WW2, very few animus have the syndrome. Most of us just like certain aspects of the culture, that is all. Nowhere near enough reason to root against one's home country.

Line_HTX

I didn't know that Anime Sunday was a thing. Damn I missed out. Only a few Sundays left until training camps and Preseason boredom for all the anime.

@DanGrazianoESPN: I am told Pierre-Paul has some burns on one hand and they are checking his fingers for nerve damage but prognosis is not terrible.
.....far cry from amputation being thrown around earlier. Induct him into the idiot hall of fame though.

cajunator

Banned
Your thinking of those with Rabid Weeaboo syndrome. You know those guys that think Japan is the best country in the world, best food, best culture, best toilets ect... They are the guys who think Japan did nothing wrong during WW2, very few animus have the syndrome. Most of us just like certain aspects of the culture, that is all. Nowhere near enough reason to root against one's home country.

This is true.
American food is hella better than most japanese food.
japan is a highly stressful pressure cooker society that causes people to retract into their rooms permanently or just kill themselves in large numbers.
If the pressure doesnt kill you there are 3 inch long giant hornets that can fly 30 mph and sting you with excrutiating hypodermic needle like stingers until you die with massive holes and pain in your body. Its really not a pleasant country overall. Anime is cool though!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
This is true.
American food is hella better than most japanese food.
japan is a highly stressful pressure cooker society that causes people to retract into their rooms permanently or just kill themselves in large numbers.
If the pressure doesnt kill you there are 3 inch long giant hornets that can fly 30 mph and sting you with excrutiating hypodermic needle like stingers until you die with massive holes and pain in your body. Its really not a pleasant country overall. Anime is cool though!

I thought you were about discuss your next meal when you started in on the hornets.

ampere

Did you guys know Pat Riley retired #23 for the Heat back in 03 in honor of Jordan

What a crock of shit, Jordan never played there. Riley tryna suck some Jordan dick or what

zychi

Banned
Raiders can't even get an up to date picture. Not like the WC hasn't been going on for over a month.

smh, behind the times even in congratulations

Top Bottom