• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Why we still talking about soccer?

I'm posting Dolphin news, however dull it might be it's still better than soccer.

Dolphins Jarvis Landry working out with Chris Chambers

Edit:
"A lot of guys right now, they're on vacation for another couple weeks until after the 4th (of July), and then guys will crank it up. He's already training, getting ready for this season."

Nobody tell Kas that other players get together to train during the off season, it might lessen his admiration of Fatty.

eznark

Banned
Chris Chambers was such a baller, loved that dude. Last legit #1 WR the Dolphins had. Thankfully Parker is here to put an end to that streak!

5e8dd9a2-b4b2-11de-a6f9-001cc4c002e0.image.jpg

Slo agrees

Damn you're right...the two best after him would be...Marshall and Wallace? Followed by Hartline....damn it's almost as bad as our QB drought before Tannehill.
Whoops, I meant to say last #1 they drafted but even still I guess Marshall is the only other one, haha.

This is why I wanted Parker so much... Even if it's kind of a pipe dream I want Tannehill to have his own AJ Green!

Word is that Parker might have alittle bit of a diva in him. I hope he is! Chris deserves a diva!
Huh? He seems super quiet and humble from everything I've seen. I am curious about this, you have a source?

Milchjon

The only acceptable measures of a country's quality are their skills when it comes to making bread (we're #1 for sure), brats (we have to be up there somewhere) and beer (uh, we suck. May be catching up though.)

Striker

Giants beat writer:

"Jason Pierre-Paul remains at Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami as of this morning w/his family. No further update on his status #Giants"

"Fact that JPP remains in hospital 36 hrs or so after accident tells you damage not minor #Giants"

Fucking JPP.

MRSA

Banned
The only acceptable measures of a country's quality are their skills when it comes to making bread (we're #1 for sure), brats (we have to be up there somewhere) and beer (uh, we suck. May be catching up though.)

I'm sorry, the USA exceeds on all of those points.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Giants beat writer:

"Jason Pierre-Paul remains at Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami as of this morning w/his family. No further update on his status #Giants"

"Fact that JPP remains in hospital 36 hrs or so after accident tells you damage not minor #Giants"

Fucking JPP.

Well yeah, it wasn't "career ending" but that doesn't mean it's not season ending.

I used to love Beck's dark back when good beer was hard to get in the US. It seems so bland now compared to all the stuff we have these days though.

eznark

Banned

So Wisconsin is the best country in the world

Well our lead in the global beer market is so huge, no matter where we finish in the other categories, we're overall number 1 then.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
German bakeries are legit, no doubt, but French bakers are world renown for a reason. Hate 'em all you want, Milch, but they run this culinary shit.

Milchjon

Well our lead in the global beer market is so huge, no matter where we finish in the other categories, we're overall number 1 then.

The first Belgian I met some years ago (in Maine, no less) told me all about how you have the best fries, chocolate and beer. I was foolish and German enough to laugh at his claims.

Still not totally convinced by your fry dominance. Chocolate I have no opinion on, if you don't fuck it up like America does, there's enough good stuff around. Beer, you're in a close race with the US.

German bakeries are legit, no doubt, but French bakers are world renown for a reason. Hate 'em all you want, Milch, but they run this culinary shit.

They rule all the flaky and sweet and white and buttery shit. But sometimes you want something more robust. Their cuisine in general may eclipse ours, and I respect their abundance of fresh Baguettes, but I don't think I concede bread in general. Our darker breads fucking rule.

Word is that Parker might have alittle bit of a diva in him. I hope he is! Chris deserves a diva!

Wallace and Marshall weren't enough?! This is why I hate BG....I haven't heard anything about that though.

Whoops, I meant to say last #1 they drafted but even still I guess Marshall is the only other one, haha.

This is why I wanted Parker so much... Even if it's kind of a pipe dream I want Tannehill to have his own AJ Green!

Huh? He seems super quiet and humble from everything I've seen. I am curious about this, you have a source?

Don't stop believing!! Parker and Tannehill seemed to connect with the limited time they had.

Giants beat writer:

Fucking JPP.

So is Giants gonna remove the tag on him?

The first Belgian I met some years ago (in Maine, no less) told me all about how you have the best fries, chocolate and beer. I was foolish and German enough to laugh at his claims.

Beer, you're in a close race with the US.

The first Belgian is not wrong, sir.

Also, if I remember correctly, like a huge part of the breweries in the States are owned by a Belgian company. Even dominating their territory.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Still not totally convinced by your fry dominance. Chocolate I have no opinion on, if you don't fuck it up like America does, there's enough good stuff around. Beer, you're in a close race with the US.

They rule all the flaky and sweet and white and buttery shit. But sometimes you want something more robust. Their cuisine in general may eclipse ours, and I respect their abundance of fresh Baguettes, but I don't think I concede bread in general. Our darker breads fucking rule.

I'm guessing if a small loaf of bread doesn't have 3000 calories in it, it's not German enough. Like Kommissbrot or whatever.

Milchjon

The first Belgian is not wrong, sir.

Also, if I remember correctly, like a huge part of the breweries in the States are owned by a Belgian company. Even dominating their territory.

Well, ABInBev is part Belgian, so yeah. But that shouldn't be a source of pride.

I'm guessing if a small loaf of bread doesn't have 3000 calories in it, it's not German enough. Like Kommissbrot or whatever.

Our breads are actually much healthier than the French stuff. More fibers, more whole grain, less wheat, less dairy. Well, "healthy".

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper

German bread, like much of German cuisine, lacks any semblance of subtlety. If you're in the mood for something hearty, boy are you in heaven in Germany. If you're in the mood for something with more of a palette, then boy, you better like hearty, because that's your fucking option, Hans.

Milchjon

Oh I'm sorry, I guess you've never heard of Chad Robertson. Probably better than the best baker eurotrash could come up with.

A few outliers don't make a culture. The fact that cajun exists doesn't mean Americans aren't fat pigs as a whole, for example.

Don't tase me, bro.

German bread, like much of German cuisine, lacks any semblance of subtlety. If you're in the mood for something hearty, boy are you in heaven in Germany. If you're in the mood for something with more of a palette, then boy, you better like hearty, because that's your fucking option, Hans.

Lucky me. My obsession with American foods exists for a reason. Subtlety is overrated, see Football, Prairie Artisan Ales' Pirate Bomb or Bad Boys II, the pinnacles of civilization.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

So what you're saying is that you don't like meat and potatoes?

MRSA

Banned
I'm at work and I'm booked solid tonight so I won't be able to make it until tomorrow night at the earliest.

Paper is free to make the thread since I think he knows what I like.

If he dears animu a Milana thread I will personally find him and long ball his balls.

A few outliers don't make a culture. The fact that cajun exists doesn't mean Americans aren't fat pigs as a whole, for example.

Don't tase me, bro.

In reality the culture around bread is vastly superior in Europe, true. But bread in the USA is like beer in the USA. You'd think that everyone just drank Bud Light or Coors Light if you judged it by popular culture. Then you get into the craft beer world and realize it's not really the case and the US actually makes the best beer in the world. Bread is similar. We don't all eat wonder bread or sliced italian loaves from the supermarket.

Top Bottom