• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Goodells master plan

I almost want it to happen to see this thread literally turn into salt.

The S6 has probably the best screen ever on a phone and the camera is amazing. It runs really smooth compared to other Samsung phones.

It's really good. I would recommend it you anyone wanting a new phone.

I might give it a shot in a few months, I'm about ready to switch out my Note 2.

I was already planning on wearing one lol she might throw something at me :jnc
:jnc

Miko Grimes @iHeartMiko · 17m 17 minutes ago
Maybe Bae's talents arent meant for this team. Never seen so many fans hate on a 3 time pro bowler. Im sure the other 31 could use him.

Miko Grimes @iHeartMiko · 1m 1 minute ago
Bae is home! Let me catch him up on his hating ass fan-base he works his ass off for. Opps! No need. They're the reason he doesnt tweet.
Poor Brent...

MechDX

Miko Grimes @iHeartMiko
· 39m 39 minutes ago
Maybe Bae's talents arent meant for this team. Never seen so many fans hate on a 3 time pro bowler. Im sure the other 31 could use him.

Damn. Grimes needs to tell her to shut the hell up.

Vyer

So you can't swap out sd cards in the Galaxy s6 or s6 edge. Well if I would of knew that I would of gotten the 64 gb one :(

Im surprised you didn't hear about it (or the battery). Seems like that's been a major point in every article/review written about the S6.

cdyhybrid

Sorry I'm late.

QjpqpMr.jpg

MechDX

http://www.battleredblog.com/2015/5/13/8600355/8-teams-placed-waiver-claims-for-d-j-swearinger

You may recall that in one of last year's episodes of HBO's popular show "Hard Knocks," where the Falcons visited Houston for a week of pre-season activities that ended with a game at NRG Stadium, Swearinger literally fueled the Atlanta wide receivers into a lengthy rant on the sidelines about how he would not shut up.

Roddy White was quoted later:

"Not really my flavor," White said. "Any guy that goes out there and talks all day — you know, you’ve gotta be able to play. All that rah rah at the end of the day means nothing if you don’t go out there and make plays."

At one point in the game, Swearinger made a pass deflection, but he was then flagged for excessive celebration. The Falcons scored a touchdown on the next play. In the fourth quarter, Texans rookie defensive back Andre Hal scored a touchdown on a 64-yard interception. Swearinger drew a penalty on that play as well.

Roddy summarized with:

"Once he starts playing and making plays, I think he’ll be a good player," White said. "But until that point, I have no idea."

Forgot about this. Bucs/Falcons games should be fun this year

cdyhybrid

Perfect. Cut Brady, trade Garoppolo after an amazing showing and snatch Wilson to be our new franchise QB.

I don't think a guy that wants to be the highest-paid player in history is going to go to a franchise that asks their starting QB to repeatedly take pay cuts so they can pay whoever is coming out of Rutgers that year.

I don't think a guy that wants to be the highest-paid player in history is going to go to a franchise that asks their starting QB to repeatedly take pay cuts so they can pay whoever is coming out of Rutgers that year.

He'll come here because we won't call a quick slant on the one yard line when he gets to Superbowl 51.

Top Bottom