• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

ampere

oG4r4vu.png

"Long time Pats fan Don Grady decided to take matters into his own hands and be a walk on during Patriots training camp. Unfortunately he couldn't beat out Jimmy Garoppolo for the starting spot."

Jarnet87

Why the fuck is Brent Grimes' wife talking shit about Tannehill on twitter?

Im guessing he's just venting to his wife about not being able to pick off Tannekill in practice because all he throws is checkdowns. How you gonna practice intercepting the ball like that, corners gotta eat too.

Why the fuck is Brent Grimes' wife talking shit about Tannehill on twitter?

Did you read Armandos article about it? Omar and Miko are pathetic

Im guessing he's just venting to his wife about not being able to pick off Tannekill in practice because all he throws is checkdowns. How you gonna practice intercepting the ball like that, corners gotta eat too.

What? You don't watch football huh?

Crisco

Banned
LeBron has led his team in scoring, assists, and rebounds 33 times in the playoffs. The next highest is Larry Bird, with 11 lol. He's statistically better in the clutch than both Jordan and Kobe. He's going to retire with the most statistically impressive career of anyone since Wilt, by a fairly large margin, and he's done it while playing out of position for most of his career. Imagine if he never had to be the primary ball handler or post up, and just play off the ball as a slasher, always catching the ball while making a move to the basket. He'd have averaged 40+ points a game while breaking the PER formula by never taking a 3.

Did you read Armandos article about it? Omar and Miko are pathetic
Yeah, that's how I found out about it. Totally agree with him. I just don't understand why you would do that when the guy is your husband's teammate. Keep it to yourself!

All these "experts" lumping the Dolphins in with the Bills and Jets because "none of them have a QB" make me sick. I guess this is how it's going to be until Tannehill miraculously wins some playoff games with no o-line and a defense that loves to collapse in big moments.

ampere

http://greginhollywood.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/1HFHMmU.jpg.pagespeed.ce_.IbjAEhyq5ZE7ZoEyNKDR.jpg[img]

#FitnessGoals #SuperBowlChampion #JimmyG #TheFutureIsNow #Shirtless[/QUOTE]

Has he started modeling yet?

[quote="Crisco, post: 163781764"]LeBron has led his team in scoring, assists, and rebounds 33 times in the playoffs. The next highest is Larry Bird, with 11 lol. He's statistically better in the clutch than both Jordan and Kobe. He's going to retire with the most statistically impressive career of anyone since Wilt, by a fairly large margin, and he's done it while playing out of position for most of his career. Imagine if he never had to be the primary ball handler or post up, and just play off the ball as a slasher, always catching the ball while making a move to the basket. He'd have averaged 40+ points a game while breaking the PER formula by never taking a 3.[/QUOTE]

Yeah the "LeBron is overrated" thing is mostly dead. I think people accept that he's the single most impactful player in professional sports right now. The raw number of championships won isn't always fair either, the Heat shit the bed in the finals last year, but LeBron was still putting up a fight.

Yeah, that's how I found out about it. Totally agree with him. I just don't understand why you would do that when the guy is your husband's teammate. Keep it to yourself!

All these "experts" lumping the Dolphins in with the Bills and Jets because "none of them have a QB" make me sick. I guess this is how it's going to be until Tannehill miraculously wins some playoff games with no o-line and a defense that loves to collapse in big moments.

Yeah it's ridiculous, I know he hasn't proven he's a franchise QB yet but to lump him with geno and whatever the bills have is ignorant.

One source texted ESPN's Adam Schefter saying he thinks Tom Brady's four-game suspension could be overturned altogether.

Another source described the legal team Brady is putting together for his appeal as "unreal." It's made up of a load of experienced lawyers, including Jeffrey Kessler. Many believe Brady at least has a better than even chance to have his suspension reduced. "I don't think the Patriots are going to go quietly into the night," Schefter said. "I think this story is just getting started." Deflategate still has months to go, but smart money is on Brady not serving his full four-game ban.
Via: Roto
Goodells master plan

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Why only 36?

Because 40 would be fat shaming which is bannable around here.

Yeah the "LeBron is overrated" thing is mostly dead. I think people accept that he's the single most impactful player in professional sports right now. The raw number of championships won isn't always fair either, the Heat shit the bed in the finals last year, but LeBron was still putting up a fight.

Isn't the NBA always going to have the most impactful player since there's only 5 guys playing at a time? I suppose the next closest thing would be quarterbacks or pitchers. If pitchers could somehow play every game, that'd be pretty crazy.

I kinda want to see the receipts about LBJ being more clutch than Kobe or Jordan though.

Too much muscle. Muscle bound QBs aren't Super Bowl winners, sorry.

I think wussle is the only one I can think of in recent memory that was actually super in shape. Hell he may be the only one...ever?

ampere

Isn't the NBA always going to have the most impactful player since there's only 5 guys playing at a time? I suppose the next closest thing would be quarterbacks or pitchers. If pitchers could somehow play every game, that'd be pretty crazy.

I kinda want to see the receipts about LBJ being more clutch than Kobe or Jordan though.

Yes, basketball basically favors that with the smaller active squad. Still fun to watch it happen though.

As far as LBJ being the most clutch, yea I'm not going to scream that yet. He's been pretty clutch with as many playoff buzzer beaters as Jordan, but I'm not going to make the comparison yet.

Goodells master plan

Shocking! That's why the P*t fans reaction to this is ridiculous and hilarious. What penalties? Belicheat got shit. Br*dy will get his shit reduced and Kr*ft doesn't give a shit about a million bucks. And the draft picks, big deal, they'll trade their way around them. They got the SB trophy, that's what they wanted. The "punishment" is a laugh. And in the meantime, most of the media heads are pretending the punishment is too harsh. Ask Sean Payton if he thinks the penalty is harsh.

Miko Grimes @iHeartMiko · 2h 2 hours ago
Bloggers think they're slick. This pussy Armando wants me 2read his little article, RT it, & help him get followers & clicks. Suck an egg!

Im not reading ur sh*t! Why would i? Im sure id do a better job than u, especially if ur using STATS as ur main argument. How tragic!

All these idiots have jobs talking about a sport they know nothing about, while i use 140 characters & destroy them. U guys are their sheep!

I tell u what! How bout u guys tweet that idiot & tell him to be a guest on my show with Omar and lets stand toe to toe in this debate?

He is using stats to compare Ryan and Flacco! I promise u he wont want that battle with me! I will make him 💩 his pants on live radio!
This is getting... interesting.

She was talking shit to Ian for breaking down film showing that Grimes got beat lol she's fucken bat shit insane and joining up with Omar makes it even worse.
Her behavior is disrespectful to B. Grimes, in my opinion. Why make his job uncomfortable by speaking out publicly against the leader of the team? If he's okay with this that is super weird.

But yeah, completely dismissing the usefulness of film and stats... alrighty then.

Arc

So you can't swap out sd cards in the Galaxy s6 or s6 edge. Well if I would of knew that I would of gotten the 64 gb one :(

That's been well known since thlse phones were announced. You should have done your research or asked the salesperson.

Also how could you not tell by the non removable back plate?

So you can't swap out sd cards in the Galaxy s6 or s6 edge. Well if I would of knew that I would of gotten the 64 gb one :(

That's why I'm leaning towards the G4

Her behavior is disrespectful to B. Grimes, in my opinion. Why make his job uncomfortable by speaking out publicly against the leader of the team? If he's okay with this that is super weird.

But yeah, completely dismissing the usefulness of film and stats... alrighty then.

Yeah I'm debating if I should try to meet up with her for the San Diego game, sometimes Brent comes out and meets with fans but I don't know if dealing with her is worth it.

The S6 has probably the best screen ever on a phone and the camera is amazing. It runs really smooth compared to other Samsung phones.

It's really good. I would recommend it you anyone wanting a new phone.

Top Bottom