• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

jakncoke

Banned
Own up to what? 2007 being the biggest sports upset of our generation?

Who would deny that

Im sure if dig around enough through the sb thread and the off season thread directly after that we could find a gold mine of interesting quotes from pats-age

MechDX

Well I imagine it's just plain personal with the Titans. Like playing an ex-girlfriend twice a year.

against jags 15-11
against colts 4-22
against titans 11-15

the truth lies within the numbers

Bud Adams has a place in the heart of every football fan in Houston. He was a liar and black mailer as well as a dispicable person.

Colts one is obvious. As I have stated before an expansion team put into a division with a rising future HOF QB whose team has no regional connections to that division is beyond skeptical.

ampere

Im sure if dig around enough through the sb thread and the off season thread directly after that we could find a gold mine of interesting quotes from pats-age

I got endless shit from my dormmates at college, probably fair because I said the Giants had no chance over and over. Losing the SB is the worst because tons of football news all offseason is about the game and defending champs

Came down to a helmet catch when we should have been able to score 30+ points

MechDX

That's a handsome avatar you have there.

Ay5MeWM.png

And it is interchangeable depending on my mood

My gawd! Imagine these two getting it on while screaming at each other.

jakncoke

Banned
I got endless shit from my dormmates at college, probably fair because I said the Giants had no chance over and over. Losing the SB is the worst because tons of football news all offseason is about the game and defending champs

Came down to a helmet catch when we should have been able to score 30+ points

oh im very aware of this..luckily i was too young for the cowboys loss

@caplannfl: Former #Bears associate director of pro personnel Dwayne Joseph is expected to join #Eagles as director of pro personnel, source said.

@caplannfl: Bears tried hard to keep him, but he chose to seek a better opportunity elsewhere.

@caplannfl: Joseph and Eagles VP of player personnel Ed Marynowitz worked with the #Dolphins together for one season (in 2007).

Narag

Maybe Brady getting suspended is the curse playing out without harming Gronk much like Brees' cover manifested as that BP oil spill.

Top Bottom