• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I do like how the Cleveland people I follow on twitter were bitching all game long about the reffing then got real quiet when Lebron was mugging dudes.

mr2xxx

Banned
Disrespectful Thursday turns into fight Friday! Go gata I believe in you, 5' ft of pure heart taking out an old.

bionic77

Disrespectful Thursday turns into fight Friday! Go gata I believe in you, 5' ft of pure heart taking out an old.
Doubtful.

My bathroom is bigger than his house. I wouldn't trust Gata to mow my lawn let alone take down someone on a message board.

Time to sleep. Ugh kids got me sick. can't stay up for the 2nd game...

MechDX

All right only one day of rookie OTA's but this caught my eye:

http://hou.scout.com/story/1545112-the-rundown-rookie-mini-camp-open?s=116

Benardrick McKinney

McKinney was soft spoken during media interviews but that all changed when he got on the field, as he lined up and directed traffic on the defense. It is clear that McKinney has a good grasp of the defense, with his ability to get players in position and how he communicates coverages and adjustments on the fly. He did struggle in one-on-one coverage, a skill in which he will have to improve before the season opens, but he has the athleticism to be more than adequate in that department.

After reading that this popped into my mind:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1WGxNKA5tI

Guy was called a "thumper" at ILB and the thought of him and a finally healthy Cushing makes me giddy

Colasante

Hmmm...

CEiYDZgW8AAvUTO.png

Man God

Non-Canon Member
When did NBA players become such flopping pussies?

You could make the joke when it got global and western Europeans became an important part of the league, but honestly stars have been flopping for at least a decade before that, though the game was more physical back then too so you'd get your receipt for such an act.

Top Bottom