• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Couldn't that also be related to Japanese management style vs American management styles?

That's exactly what it is.

The American style of minimizing cost by utilizing redundant shared assets vs. the Japanese style of building everything from the ground up internally.

There are downsides to the American style (namely the similar look of all western games across developers for a few years at the beginning) but that's better than watching the same FMV of an engine for a nonexistent game 4 E3s in a row.

squicken

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer
I just read "the time that it takes a gentleman to enter a bathroom, relieve himself, wash his hands, and leave" in a legal document.

I was so bummed after that SB but things have turned out awesome. No ring for the Chickens and the Pats and Brady look like bigger fools and cheats every day!

I hope brother bionic is happy, wherever he is

11265249_10206258517402675_316755675556614961_n.jpg

MechDX

Ed Werder ‏@Edwerderespn · 2m2 minutes ago
If Jastremski and McNally did nothing wrong as #Pats claim, then why did team suspend indefinitely without pay? Wrongful termination?

Wells-"Why did you suspend the ball boys if they had nothing to fear?"

Tom-"We suspended them because they were not performing as requested"

Wells-"If they were doing their job as per your direction why were they suspended? You suspended them because they were caught and when things went south you cut these guys loose! You ordered the balls deflated because you have a noodle arm!"

Tom- "You god damned right I did!"

Some straight up Few good Men. Maybe Kraft should have just hired Kevin Bacon as their defense lawyer.

Fox318

The Witches 3 looks like another big ass game that is good but won't be finished by me.

If you like good games you should give the witcher series a try.

It did everything people thought Mass Effect would do with choice in games better and the music is fantastic.

The Witches 3 looks like another big ass game that is good but won't be finished by me.
Spin quit being a puss!
Naw I'm kidding, I'll get it. But with my track record I'm probably not finishing it. I still haven't finished bloodborne .. Last game I finished was the last of us I believe

Spinluck

If you like good games you should give the witcher series a try.

It did everything people thought Mass Effect would do with choice in games better and the music is fantastic.

Oh I'm definitely trying it out lol.

I'm just waiting to buy the next Surface Pro, so I'm holding off of buying any games till that hits. So perhaps end of summer (hurry the fuck up). Maybe I can try revisiting the older ones.

Spin quit being a puss!
Naw I'm kidding, I'll get it. But with my track record I'm probably not finishing it. I still haven't finished bloodborne .. Last game I finished was the last of us I believe

U r lik the Browns

u nvr finish a whol seasnn.

FTF

I am laughing so hard that the Pats are claiming that McNally used the term "deflate" to losing weight. I can't even

Really? This is your counter?

Probably the dumbest thing in the rebuttal.

As a Pats fan, I just want them to stop. Please Pats, stop all this nonsense. Just let Brady appeal, maybe he'll get it knocked down to 2 games, but if not oh well and that's that, move on. Just stop all of this and move on.

ampere

I think saying he was "the deflator" because he was deflating balls from 16 PSI that Brady hated would have been plausible reasoning, but trying to say it's entirely unrelated to football seems sketchy.

The scientific conclusion on that Pats Wordpress site is also valid, though it doesn't absolve the possibility of cheating it just says yea this technically could have happened without foul play.

Surprised to see this stuff, would have expected an appeal or lawsuit and radio silence until those processes advance more. A blog and some off comments seem a little odd.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
LOL at that deflator "explanation."

Come on.

Colasante

CE-rs52WMAAQ6CJ.png

I love it. As idiotic as the Deflator point was, this document is filled with gems. If the Patriots can't exonerate themselves, I hope they at least bring down everyone else with them.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Jon Bois should update that Bill Belichick Offseason Simulator with all the most recent deflate-gate shenanigans.

Top Bottom