• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Yeah that's what I've been reading, so I'll sit farther back and hang around afterwords or before. I know players visit the tail gates sometimes too.

Man I dunno that seems so rare to me. I'm lucky enough to go to some games here and there (1-3 times a season) and I just never see that. I will say you see past players a lot. Dog Flutie for whatever reason hangs around foxboro a good amount, ty law I've seen a good amount, etc. but I never see players at a tailgate... in fact I can't imagine that's ever happened. Wouldn't they be in the stadium lol? Am I reading this wrong, maybe I'm just tired.

Man I dunno that seems so rare to me. I'm lucky enough to go to some games here and there (1-3 times a season) and I just never see that. I will say you see past players a lot. Dog Flutie for whatever reason hangs around foxboro a good amount, ty law I've seen a good amount, etc. but I never see players at a tailgate... in fact I can't imagine that's ever happened. Wouldn't they be in the stadium lol? Am I reading this wrong, maybe I'm just tired.

Oh my mistake I meant older players too, I've never met any of them but yeah Sam Madison and a few others come down sometimes. And as crazy as brents wife is she will have brent and some other players come out afterwords to hang out with the fans that stick around. That's the only reason I follow her on Twitter, come Dec 21st she's unfollowed lol.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Oh my mistake I meant older players too, I've never met any of them but yeah Sam Madison and a few others come down sometimes. And as crazy as brents wife is she will have brent and some other players come out afterwords to hang out with the fans that stick around. That's the only reason I follow her on Twitter, come Dec 21st she's unfollowed lol.

Haha yeah you'll get interesting people for sure if you have a good spot at the tailgate. Must be a lot more relaxing in florida... in foxboro warmth is not an option.

Trey

That Rodgers pass that got called back last year is the OBJ catch of football throws.

The only thing impressive about Stafford is the persistent stans he has garnered.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
So is this an acceptable use of pineapple?

afmArNw.jpg

Wrapped with bacon and stuffed with ribs (no bones).

squicken

omg i want that so bad so thirsty

Alexander was so good for the three minutes his knees worked :(

EDIT: Skip to 14:51 for what Kas would call a perfect pass.

DX was the only guy they ever had who could win a contested pass until Britt did so last year. Though DX had two brutal drops in the finale vs SEA in 2010

ampere

Did you guys see the thing last night on ESPN where Gronk and OBJ were trying to catch random stuff with one hand (egg cartons, smoothies, pie, etc). It was quite funny. I think Paper could make a good disrespect gif with it

Can someone inform me on this whole Patriots fans are 9 years old thing?

I'm honestly confused, cause it doesn't make any sense.

Bandwagons are a thing and there was little reason to be a Pats fan except for geography before the 00's.

It's like all the kids from the early 90's across the country that suddenly became Cowboys fans.

Bandwagons are a thing and there was little reason to be a Pats fan except for geography before the 00's.

It's like all the kids from the early 90's across the country that suddenly became Cowboys fans.

Ok, but it's been one and a half decades of the team being Superbowl champs, and really two decades of the team being proper decent. You can't really call people in the area "bandwaggon fans" because the team hasn't sucked as they grew up.

It's not like anyone outside of the general New England area likes the Pats, anyone who cheered for us in the 01' game probably hate the Pats by this point if they live outside of NE

ampere

I woke up this morning thinking it was 7 pm. I asked my roommates what they want for dinner and they werel ike ?????

Cajun plz. Your schedule is so different from the average person you should just call all meals foodtime to minimize confusion

I'd rather see stans for Cam instead of Stafford.

At least he's won a damn playoff game before. I think Scam is a better QB too.

Heisman winning, playoff game winning QB... don't see those everyday!

Turns out caffeine was causing migraines for me.

If it was just a mild headache that'd be one thing but instead it's 8 hours of nausea, vomiting, impaired vision (I get the "aura"), and someone taking an icepick to the back of your eyeball.
Oh man! I thought you were saying you were getting migraines from caffeine withdrawals. That sounds brutal, glad you figured out what the issue was.

Time to go down the dark path of decaf, I suppose!

Top Bottom