• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

I get bored sometimes, so

7 10 win seasons 23 soon to be 24 10 loss seasons

Still a better history than a lot of other teams out there.

Only the Cardinals have more 10-loss seasons than the Bucs. This includes all seasons for each team older than them.

Only the Browns and Lions have fewer 10-win seasons since '76 out of the teams founded by that time. Cardinals have the same number. Ravens have more.

There was a former Dolphins coach who came out and said that Ted Wells is an appalling piece of shit and it's beyond absurd Tom Brady is in this position.

I love you, Dolphins-GAF. Dolphins/Pats alliance!

That was the dolphins coach that got fired because of the Ted Wells report for Bullygate, I can assure you he his hate has nothing to do with the Pats and more with Ted Wells.

#Fuckthepats

Duxxy3

Not seeing anything about a Pats appeal, so it was just Kraft puffing out his chest and doing nothing.

Brady's appeal will get it knocked down to two games or nothing. Nothing is more likely than four games.

Not seeing anything about a Pats appeal, so it was just Kraft puffing out his chest and doing nothing.

Brady's appeal will get it knocked down to two games or nothing. Nothing is more likely than four games.

If the Pats were sure he was innocent they would have announced an appeal right away.

jakncoke

Banned

lol its funny how convinced and wrong you are give it up. it'll hurt less

Crisco

Banned
I was holding out hope that he wouldn't appeal and this whole thing would be resolved by a visit to The Tonight Show by Bündchen where her and Fallon hug it out for America, but alas that was not to be :(

The Patriots are the most disgusting sports franchise in human history.

MUPwOGt.jpg

McNally: Tom sucks..I'm gonna make that next ball a fuckin' balloon

Jastremski: Talked to him last night. He actually brought you up and said you must have a lot of stress trying to get them done…

The Patriots Explanation:
The “him” and “he” was in fact Mr. Jastremski’s friend, as the investigators were told, and the conversation involved issues relating to Mr. McNally’s stress relating to reselling family tickets.

I seriously cannot believe this was put out for the public to see and that there are people buying this bullshit

Tom Penny

It's all coming out!

The light is shining down!

Our prayers are being answered.

The truth is coming out!

Their hubris is turning everyone against them!

There is no figure protecting them!

Goodell has let his guard down!

The PATS CHEATED!

EVERYONE is safe to tell their own version of how the Patriots cheated against them!

Don't be afraid!

Let it all out!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ects-foul-play-from-2008-game-in-new-england/

I'm impressed by any team that can lose by 40 to Matt Cassel and give up 56 points to the Jets in the same season. It's unfortunate a great defense that only gave up 27 points a game was rendered useless by headset malfunctions.

Rewatching some Steelers games from last season.

giphy.gif

Colts-Age, what are your plans for Werner? Last I heard he was in the doghouse. Seeing him get knocked on his ass by bell in the trash is embarrassing.

Top Bottom