• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

_woLf

Leave Russell alone you monster!

image.php

squicken

I didn't realize that the Pats had previously been warned about doctoring footballs. In '04 they were using illegal and were told by the league to stop it. This was before the '07 rule change allowing teams to break in footballs

There's just such a huge pattern of behavior of pushing (and exceeding) the envelope as far as fair play with the Pats. It's glorious watching all those title become even more tainted. It's near ark conditions here but it's perpetual sunshine in every Tebow loving fan's heart

Godslay

Banned
Kraft money runs deep.

Looks like he dipped into his old boy network for credibility in that report.

Passive investment my nuts as Gronk would say.

JABEE

I didn't realize that the Pats had previously been warned about doctoring footballs. In '04 they were using illegal and were told by the league to stop it. This was before the '07 rule change allowing teams to break in footballs

There's just such a huge pattern of behavior of pushing (and exceeding) the envelope as far as fair play with the Pats. It's glorious watching all those title become even more tainted. It's near ark conditions here but it's perpetual sunshine in every Tebow loving fan's heart

It's a complete joke that anyone believes their bullshit.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Japan alone of all places erased whatever gap MS made up for in the U.S. when talking about worldwide.

I'm still getting a bone this fall probably since I hear there are games coming out for it.

Just go hang out with Mech and play with his xboner.

In 2008, Dansby’s Cardinals faced the Patriots in New England during Week 16 of the 2008 season. The Patriots needed a win to keep their postseason hopes alive. And Dansby said the coach-to-headset communication system, which was first implemented by the NFL in 2008, didn’t function at Gillette Stadium during that snowy day in December.

“My headset was working fine, every game,” Dansby said. “Until the very last game of the year. We get in Foxboro, they couldn’t get my headset fixed, for nothing in the world.”
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ects-foul-play-from-2008-game-in-new-england/
#HeadsetGate

Yeah, I'm sure Sony's more than willing to cede NA when they're still thoroughly dominating every other territory in which the two consoles are sold.

They said they're cool running into the holiday season with no UC4 or R&C remake and I doubt they'll have Gran Turismo 7 by then either.

They
aqib-talib-aint-worried-570x319.jpeg

Top Bottom