• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

oh. well, its still kind of weird to say you'll be in atlanta next year. what if he just blows up and gets 20 sacks, then the seahawks tag him!?

Not only is it weird but I can't help but think it sets up the Seahawks to allege tampering if he actually ends up in ATL. Not that I think there is actual tampering here, he is just pissed. It was just the first place my mind went when I read about this.

cdyhybrid

Not only is it weird but I can't help but think it sets up the Seahawks to allege tampering if he actually ends up in ATL. Not that I think there is actual tampering here, he is just pissed. It was just the first place my mind went when I read about this.

He's from ATL and there's obviously the Dan Quinn connection, so it's not like he's picking a random team out of a hat. But yeah, it's definitely odd.

Just finished a huge pain in the ass project for work. I need some beer.

cajunator

Banned

thats what I was thinking. they could easily use that tweet as tampering evidence if he does go to Atlanta.

cdyhybrid

WFLMbC0.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
We Wii U y'all

Picked up Mario Kart 8 and played a little it's great. Playing single player and getting the tracks memorized but I'll be online tomorrow night.

NNID: Kastrioti

Haven't used Nintendo online since the DS back in the day but I'm sure it's easy to use and convenient in terms of finding friends and voice chat....

We Wii U y'all

Picked up Mario Kart 8 and played a little it's great. Playing single player and getting the tracks memorized but I'll be online tomorrow night.

Haven't used Nintendo online since the DS back in the day but I'm sure it's easy to use and convenient in terms of finding friends and voice chat....

lol

Eleuin

We should play dota sometime, my id is the same as here

I'm pretty bad but I played with Rorschach from maddengaf once and I did alright I think

Ugh turned the Clippers game off cause I thought it was over...ugh. Chokes are real...... I mean... yea I should being a Seahawk fan but god dammit!

The thing about DOTA is that 99% of players are bad.

Nah, I earned these beers. Fucking work.

Besides, Vegas twice next month, I need to keep my liver in shape.

Do Omina! It's new and fun!

Man Diso lineup isn't even out yet what the fuck USC!

cdyhybrid

Ugh turned the Clippers game off cause I thought it was over...ugh. Chokes are real...... I mean... yea I should being a Seahawk fan but god dammit!

Do Omina! It's new and fun!

Man Diso lineup isn't even out yet what the fuck USC!

Ballmer should move the team to Seattle, it's clearly not working out down there ;)

Think we're doing Hakkasan (maybe, waiting to hear from a friend about table prices) and EBC for the first trip, and EBC at night the Thursday before EDC.

Ballmer should move the team to Seattle, it's clearly not working out down there ;)

Think we're doing Hakkasan (maybe, waiting to hear from a friend about table prices) and EBC for the first trip, and EBC at night the Thursday before EDC.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

EBC is fun I always do table or at least daybed there cause I just love it there.

Fuck Hakkasan do Omina! I'm telling you that light show in the middle of the room is some shit you need to see first hand.

Say what u guys will about Manning. Cp3 might be biggest choke artist I have seen. Two games to close out and finally reach the conference finals couldn't get it done.

cajunator

Banned
We Wii U y'all

Maybe I will join you tomorrow. I will be at my parents house where my Wii U is at.

Page 2 smh, sort it out people.

Just made Constitutional and Administrative Law my bitch, now the only thing standing between me and a nice long summer holiday is Criminal Law on Monday. Then I'll have plenty of time to play some Mario Kart and wreck all your shit.

Also, fuck the Pats.

cajunator

Banned
Page 2 smh, sort it out people.

Just made Constitutional and Administrative Law my bitch, now the only thing standing between me and a nice long summer holiday is Criminal Law on Monday. Then I'll have plenty of time to play some Mario Kart and wreck all your shit.

Also, fuck the Pats.

Hey it aint my fault. Im usually the last person to post before it falls down.

squicken

Wow the Rockets won. Went to bed when they were down 20. Reminds me of the loss to Phoenix that led to the Choke City front page, only the opposite

This is going to court.

You're delusional.

Goodell hears the appeal, upholds it, Brady then concedes. He saves face by fighting it, never admits wrongdoing, while all incriminating evidence remains sealed

If he goes to court, all his texts are public and he is exposed. This a deal. Maybe Goodell reduces the suspension and the Pats and Brady go quietly.
This is what will happen. All we're seeing now from Kraft and Brady is posturing to save face. Best case scenario is Brady gets 2 games instead of 4.

Top Bottom