• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

kbvssh.0.gif

Greg

Honestly I'll never play Madden again until NCAA comes back. So most likely never

I may have said this on here already now that think about it
you have, but what is the last one you played? this year's game was actually a lot of fun

once you really get into it there's some AI exploits like most sports games, and the confidence system in franchise is complete trash, but I still probably played 100+ games

Tom Penny

Only 4 more hours to go on my slow roasted pork shoulder. I thinks I'm going to make some sandwiches with some slaw and potato salad :)

I'm just trolling anyway. I saw the play on NFLN and decided to get a dig on Hawks-GAF.

I respect Dick Sherman's ability, but the whole concept of a "shutdown corner" in today's game is pretty bogus. Even prime Revis got burnt (by Ted Ginn) from time to time.

Here, I'll throw yall an olive branch.

Richard.gif

I'm just trolling anyway. I saw the play on NFLN and decided to get a dig on Hawks-GAF.

I respect Dick Sherman's ability, but the whole concept of a "shutdown corner" in today's game is pretty bogus. Even prime Revis got burnt (by Ted Ginn) from time to time.

Here, I'll throw yall an olive branch.

Richard.gif

Best use we ever got out of him

jakncoke

Banned
OBJ is OBJ; period. Sherman has said that Dez and OBJ terrify him (relatively speaking). I picked up OBJ in Fantasy and him and Le'Veon Bell singlehandedly won me a 16 team league.

Shame Blount corrupted him! I hope the shell of Dwill can show any signs of a nfl player

Look at all that Illegal contact, the NFL is a shit league i swear, they were calling that shit a ton after they change the rules, then the media spoke out about it and flags was significantly reduced, only called when they needed to help a team..

Preseason was more unbearable than it normally is with every play being called back for illegal contact. That was the worst.

Preseason was more unbearable than it normally is with every play being called back for illegal contact. That was the worst.

I don't think I've been able to watch a preseason game in several years. I just don't have the stomach for it. For me it's like eating calorie-free rice cakes when I'm hungry.

Top Bottom