• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

cdyhybrid

JgrKBcJ.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
yes I certainly did

Did you get to go to Louisianime?

Did you give her the "It's not you, it's me line"? I did that once in college and then I saw her like a few years ago, and we had a good laugh about it.

Nah there were distinct reasons that were given but I suppose there was a bit of a variation of that in there. It lasted over 7 months and I just wasn't feeling it to progress to the next level.

cajunator

Banned
Did you get to go to Louisianime?

Nah there were distinct reasons that were given but I suppose there was a bit of a variation of that in there. It lasted over 7 months and I just wasn't feeling it to progress to the next level.

AH SHIT I forgot that was in May
And Im off work this week too.
I have missed basically everything this year in some way or another. Damn it. I didnt do much today either.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
AH SHIT I forgot that was in May
And Im off work this week too.
I have missed basically everything this year in some way or another. Damn it. I didnt do much today either.

Not to rub it in but Malalaw brought it up in this thread and I was expecting you to reply with a squee! :(

cajunator

Banned
Not to rub it in but Malalaw brought it up in this thread and I was expecting you to reply with a squee! :(

well it ends today so I might have a chance to swing buy and see what kind of merchandise they are selling. I already have ordered every figurine or bluray that I would want though so there wouldnt be much.

What was the issue with our team?

We were an 11-5 playoff team in the NFC, a shitty, unexplained call away from a playoff win IMO and we're going to be even better next season.

This Lions team is one of the deepest in the league in terms of talent at all positions.

Suh will continue to be great in Miami and this Detroit Lions team will continue to be great. Win win for both teams.
Stafford is the issue. If he can't win with last year's Lions team then it ain't happenin'. Sorry kas, just my opinion!

You know what's annoying tho? The fact that even tho the source Manga is completely finish Naruto's in a filler arc right now. Like I haven't read the Mango since
The real Madara actually showed up and fought the Kages
. I mean there really is no point in holding back.

Godslay

Banned
You this Final Fantasy Record Keeper app ain't half bad. I don't even fuck with cell phone games like that either.

It's pretty decent. It runs like dog shit on my phone though, and the menus are terrible. I have a Note 4 so it should be able to handle it no problem. Terra Battle is pretty good too. More polished than Record Keepers is at this point.

Top Bottom