• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
This has never ever happen to me.... What kind of world do you live in that this magic happens?

You gotta hope you get the new guys or go when it's busy (which is most of the time in Houston).

Normally I feel bad for stuff like that but $1.95 is highway robbery and I have to pay for it 95% of the time.

Gators don't eat cats right?

The last time Gata saw a cat he went running away like a bitch

tumblr_n7i082h4221rrhjaso1_400.gif

In-N-Out probably has better burgers but WhatA has the chicken strip game on lockdown.

Gravy and toast on the side, I don't know of any other fast food place that has gravy and toast.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Bear in mind that for Texans, Whataburger is literally everywhere and In N Out is only in Dallas (maybe Austin?) So once one of the locals here finally has In N Out, it's overrated because of too much hype.

In-N-Out probably has better burgers but WhatA has the chicken strip game on lockdown.

Gravy and toast on the side, I don't know of any other fast food place that has gravy and toast.

My favorite thing is that the large drink is a large drink. Like step off 7/11, know your betters.

This time of the year is always the saddest.

People getting themselves hyped for potential reveals of games at E3 just for those dreams to be dashed in a month.

Particularly for TLG and SOCOM fans.

But I was in their shoes for five years with Battlefront 3 and look what happened! Don't stop believing! Hold onto that feeleyeyeying

MechDX

Top Gun is quite possibly the greatest American movie ever made. Action for the guys, romance for the girls.

The perfect movie

I need some help here.

Don't know which router to buy. Both around the same price but have no clue which is better.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EM5UFP4/?tag=neogaf0e-20

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008ABOJKS/?tag=neogaf0e-20
I got the Asus a few weeks ago, so far so good.

I also like the fact that there's a very active open source firmware for it!

I still work.

Presuming you can do it in a way that doesn't infect everyone else you work with (e.g. working from home), working sick is totally fine. Going to be miserable anyway, might as well be miserable and getting paid!

ampere

Presuming you can do it in a way that doesn't infect everyone else you work with (e.g. working from home), working sick is totally fine. Going to be miserable anyway, might as well be miserable and getting paid!

Yeah the main issue I have with sick people going to work is that you can get other people sick and therefore be a net negative.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Broke up with my girlfriend tonight, still feels bad man even though I mostly initiated it. I'm not a fan of hurting people but it is what it is I suppose...

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I now want TLG to be changed to a freemium micro transaction puzzle game for iOS because the reactions would be just the greatest thing ever.

Broke up with my girlfriend tonight, still feels bad man even though I mostly initiated it. I'm not a fan of hurting people but it is what it is I suppose...

Did you give her the "It's not you, it's me line"? I did that once in college and then I saw her like a few years ago, and we had a good laugh about it.

All those big plays he made in big games. Dude was a stud.

Oh.
I know Suh got overpaid but are we really going to act like he isn't a phenomenal defensive player?

Suh was one defensive player playing for the Lions, did you expect him to lead the team to a SB? He was not the issue with that team by any stretch of the imagination.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I know Suh got overpaid but are we really going to act like he isn't a phenomenal defensive player?

Suh was one defensive player playing for the Lions, did you expect him to lead the team to a SB? He was not the issue with that team by any stretch of the imagination.

What was the issue with our team?

We were an 11-5 playoff team in the NFC, a shitty, unexplained call away from a playoff win IMO and we're going to be even better next season.

This Lions team is one of the deepest in the league in terms of talent at all positions.

Suh will continue to be great in Miami and this Detroit Lions team will continue to be great. Win win for both teams.

Top Bottom